Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
jzc9UkS.gif

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I watched a movie from the 50's not too long ago & by Allah it touched me to see a lady, waa waareey how attractive a lady is, not some of these feminist man/woman thingy things that we have today who seem to be beefing with everything even the wind.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I watched a movie from the 50's not too long ago & by Allah it touched me to see a lady, waa waareey how attractive a lady is, not some of these feminist man/woman thingy things that we have today who seem to be beefing with everything even the wind.
A lady from a 1950s movie touched you?

It's not hate far from it, it's constructive criticism my dear child, English is a bastard language so I abuse it besides my mother tongue is Somali, speaking of mother tongues how good is your Somali? Yet you're out here bragging about a next mans language smh pitiful there's a word for people like you, Buck dancing coon kkkk
:damn::damnmusic::dead1::deadpeter:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I'm full blooded Osman Mohamud, , I don't know what humility is or where it comes from. I was born in Royalty.
I'm cisman mahamud & I am the king of rubbish, I am from the dirt & insha Allah I will return to the dirt. Did I forget to mention that my shot stinks?

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Wallahi you're just gonna be reading DiricLover and Barni rebuttals with no context as to who or what they're arguing at this rate but wallahi that's none of my business :diddyswag:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Wallahi you're just gonna be reading DiricLover and Barni rebuttals with no context as to who or what they're arguing at this rate but wallahi that's none of my business :diddyswag:
I would rather read than the bullshit spewed on this forum by so called men.

You're on thin ice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts