I've 13 people on ignored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Qalbigada sidu u folxum yahay ba wajigadana u folxum yahay balaayo kula qordheeratey naa get your head out the clouds ostrich waxid.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Qalbigada sidu u folxum yahay ba wajigadana u folxum yahay balaayo kula qordheeratey naa get your head out the clouds ostrich waxid.

Reiko is the most kind-hearted person I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. I'm the of the forum so turn your anger towards me.

Btw, do you know Ahmed Nur Said Elmi?:lolbron::pachah1:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Reiko is the most kind-hearted person I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. I'm the of the forum so turn your anger towards me.

Btw, do you know Ahmed Nur Said Elmi?:lolbron::pachah1:
I'm doing her a favour humility is a virtue kkkk

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Cognitivedissonance the more you say those things to me, the more my ego skyrockets because I'm doing something right when I've a person hating on me.

tumblr_ndc65r5sCN1tfn6k7o1_400.gif

@Duchess Ahmed Nur Said Elmi graduated from North Dakota Uni, I hope for his own sake he can write better than @Cognitivedissonance :chrisfreshhah:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance the more you say those things to me, the more my ego skyrockets because I'm doing something right when I've a person hating on me.

tumblr_ndc65r5sCN1tfn6k7o1_400.gif

@Duchess Ahmed Nur Said Elmi graduated from North Dakota Uni, I hope for his own sake he can write better than @Cognitivedissonance :chrisfreshhah:
It's not hate far from it, it's constructive criticism my dear child, English is a bastard language so I abuse it besides my mother tongue is Somali, speaking of mother tongues how good is your Somali? Yet you're out here bragging about a next mans language smh pitiful there's a word for people like you, Buck dancing coon kkkk

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Dutchess humility bey u bahan tahay our sister we must come together for a common purpose to help her humble herself kkkk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending