It's Official - Puntland Is An Independent Country

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
Abaayo seccesionism is a failed project, haven't you seen how miserably the triangle has failed? We should fight for a federal Somalia, we reject centralism also hsm doesn't represent Somalia, he failed his obligations, just look at the Somali army getting anhialiated by al shabab, there's actually a great risk of the south falling into shabab hands once atmis pulls out its forces or if the Ethiopians leave and create a vacuum.. This stupid man and his minions are actually more damaging to Somalia, but when people realise this fact it might be too late.
So are you saying just stick and swim in the pool of shuban with these people for however long it takes? You keep saying secession is a failed project as if we are in utopia now. We would be doing 100% better than our current state if left. These people don't want federalism and I don't get why most of our people don't get that. We gain absolutely nothing but problems, xasidnimo, cursed centralism sticking with these people.

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
I think I speak for all Landers when I say we encourage PL to sever ties with Xamar in every way possible.
Hip Hop Reaction GIF

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
You guys were surprisingly farsighted and wise when you made your decision in 91.
I only want them to be separate as it makes it easier to deal their state a final blow (broke & politically alone) and take back Eastern Sool and remove their influence in Eastern Sanaag. I wish them nothing but destruction

I only want them to be separate as it makes it easier to deal their state a final blow (broke & politically alone) and take back Eastern Sool and remove their influence in Eastern Sanaag. I wish them nothing but destruction
I don't think you will ever pick a gun and face Harti ever again. The goojacade battle not only shattered your pride it killed your confidence and morale. For Habar Uunsi who are known to be the most coward clan amongst the Isaaq, we will never see you in a battle again, unless we march to Gibeley or Hargaisa. NO wonder Boqor Buurmadobe said you only brought Unnsi and Rice to the battle while MJ's brought tanks and all kind of heavy weapons.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I don't think you will ever pick a gun and face Harti ever again. The goojacade battle not only shattered your pride and killed your confidence morale. For Habar Uunsi who are known to be the most coward clan amongst the Isaaq, we will never see you in a battle again, unless we march to Gibeley or Hargaisa. NO wonder Boqor Buurmadobe said you only brought Unnsi and Rice to the battle while MJ's brought tanks and all king of heavy weapons.

Their urbanised not rural desert conditioned so they lost their battle capability right there. HY is there xiniyo don't speak to a habar awal about war sxb, all landheere know their biij made. Everyone knows with urbanisation comes cowardice in the battle field.

This is no way a fair fight between some urbanised clan used to life comfort to some military recruit who is usually some dhagax eating niggas who are always in war, studying it thru history or performing it. Habar awal stood no chance. Why U think MJ, Ogaden, Marehan always send their leaders and recruits from DDS, PL, Abudwaq cuz the southern comfort conditioned Darods in JL are weak. It's an urban effect and can happen to any clan. Hawiye do the same for their southern clansmen always sending galgaduud desert leaders or boys.

@Abaq

Last edited:
Their urbanised not rural desert conditioned so they lost their battle capability right there. HY is there xiniyo don't speak to a habar awal about war sxb, all landheere know their biij made. Everyone knows with urbanisation comes cowardice in the battle field. This no way a fair fight between some urbanised clan used to life comfort to some military recruit who is usually some dhagax eating niggas who are always in war, studying it thru history or performing it. Habar awal stood no chance. Why U think MJ, Ogaden, Marehan always send their recruits from DDS, PL, abudwaq cuz they southern comfort conditioned Darods are weak. It's urban effect and can happen to any clan. Hawiye do the same for their southern clansmen always sending galgaduud desert leaders or boys.
They are counting on HY and HJ to do their fighting. ALL the prisoners and killed were 90% from those clans. The few HA that where in Goojacada got the intel early and run for their life way before the goojacade battle took place. Habar Awal only survives as long as HJ and HY continue their decades old feuds.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
All Somali clans send their political capital and military recruits from the desert this is well known as they know how welcoming and urban conditioned their urbanised clans are and fear another desert clan takes advantage of that.

A Mohamed Zubayr will always protect ogadens in JL, ama coya ama jeclada their not allowing anyone to take advantage of them due to their southern comfort conditioning. @Abaq

As much as I despise hawiye but I know their galgaduud boys will always protect their urban conditioned clans in the south(I don't like it doesn't mean it will change).

Plus Marehan will always send reer diini from abudwaq to ensure Marehan interests whether it's military recruits or leaders.

Puntland will always send majerten with north east conditioning to its Jubbaland interest and also Hamar politics. That's why the war is ongoing and stalemate U got all these desert clans influencing the south in fear they will be taken advantage of as they know the desert qabyalad and qiyaano culture.

My jifi hoose are majority dhagax eating niggas we pull from them in the event of a war and all clans do the same in PL, pulling from desert pool of soldier class not urban class. The way they see it; the dhagax eating niggas they keep their miyi peaceful among other nomads, it's a war of spoils in urban centers and protecting clansman from other dhagax eating desert clans.

The urban areas are being fought over but the desert is generally always at peace thru out the civil war period. Their is a class war happening as an undercurrent that many political analyst don't pick up on and think it's just qabiil or personal interest.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Puntland waa dawlad dawlad ku dhextaalla.

Dad badan baa la yaabban, sababta Puntland ay kaga duwwan tahay, maamullaada kale.

Haddaba qofkii aan ogayni, intan ha qorto:

1. Dhulka Soomaaliya, Puntland waxay ku fadhidaa 1/3(saddeldalool).
2. Xeebta dheer ee Soomaaliya, 50% waxay ku taallaa Puntland
3. Dekkadaha caalamiga ah 2/5(40%) waa Puntland
4. Garoonnada caalamiga ah, 50% waa Puntland
5. Amnigeeda & dhaqaaleheeda way isku filan tahay; miizaaniyadeeddu waxay sii cagacagaynaysaa, ~ $500 milyan.
6. Puntland waxay leedahay ciidan u gaar ah oo u diyaarsan amnigeeda kuna filan
7.puntland 90% wadooyinkeedu waa dhisanyihiin waxayna ku maal galisay cashuurta dadweynaha ayadoon cidna kasoo amaahan.
8.puntland waa dhulka u khayraadka badan somalia taasoo ay ka buuxaan macdan,shidaal iyo khayraadka badaha oo dhan
9.puntland waxay leedahay dhul daaqsimeed aad u balaaran taaso ay ku noolyihiin xoolo aad u badan.
10.puntland waxay leedahay dhul beeraad dihin taas oo ay kasoo baxayso qudaar nooc kasta oo lagu beero.
11.Puntland waxay leedahay dhul dalxiis kan ugu qurxoon oo loo dalxiis tago kuwaaso aysan indhuhu marna ka caajisayn.
12. Puntland waa maamulka kaliyah ee qabtay doorasho dad weyne oo 33 degmo hal subax laga wada qabtay si nabad ah.
Ma jiro maamul-goboleed kale oo awwooddaas leh. Tusaale, dawladda dhexe waxay miizaaniyadda Hirshabeelle, Galmudug & Koon-Galbeed ku kabtaa, min $2 milyan sannadkiiba.
Hon Dhoobaale

As I preached there is two govts or 2 systems but the border is 1 nation(not violating Somalia recognised borders like SL). We didn't divide Somaliya externally only internally and have nation state powers like Hong Kong did.

Somalia isn't a 1 govt state ka naxa nafta waa, it's a hybrid system and GM and HS are centralised regions under Villa Somalia, that's their status and relationship, not PL.

Not only is there two govts, their both equal in status PL and the SFG as we haven't handed over anything. HS Iyo GM and these non existant states that fall under villa Somalia isku shaqo ma aha isku maqaamna ma aha PL.

PL Iyo SFG are at the same level and untill the SFG accepts that, PL is an independent state having nation state powers, duties, and responsibilities(Dawlad dhamaystiran) like Hong Kong was for 99 years while inside China.

Last edited:

Trending