It's hadith time! Muslims and atheists jump in

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
What is your point? Clearly you are having no impact here. Nothing you say will make us abandon our religion like you did you nacalad ku fuushay!
f*ck you go f*ck your camels you backwards monkey !! Argue and dispute his claims which come from the Quran and the Hadith itself, oh I forgot Muslims can't refute their own scriptures

axmedxajiisback

Amr ibn Hisham
What is your point? Clearly you are having no impact here. Nothing you say will make us abandon our religion like you did you nacalad ku fuushay!
Allah baa ku fuula markaad wajiga dhulka galiso futadana kor u taagto. wuuna ku fuulaaye waxkale kuuma qabto. And i'd rather have nacalad than Allah.

It was a divine marriage i believe he had a dream in which an angel came to him and declared that Allah wants the prophet to get married to Aisha (RA) she was to be the mother of the believers.

We must comprehend that Hadith is by no means absolute only the qur'an is , hadith can contain human error (hence whys gem are known as being too weak or completely wrong as they contradict the qur'an) some scholars disagree with Aisha's age because studying the prophets siira (biography) they found that not long after their marriage Aisha participated in a battle (not sure which one) the minimum age allowed for males to participate in battles is 15 and for females its between 16-18 , kids are by no means allowed to participate and so they use that part of the biography to suggest that perhaps Aisha's age has been misrepresented , and no we muslims do not lie to cover our tracks whatever that means it just healthy skepticism.

Either way we muslims accept the wisdom of Allah , and if he willed Our prophet to marry Aisha to bring long term benefit to the believers than Allah is all wise we accept his wisdom , and if there is some sort of human error in the documentation of Aisha's age then again we accept that this can happen for only the qur'an is Infallible.

I hope this helps.
I don't believe that that is what happened but thanks for telling me from a Muslim perspective.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Nayaa what's your problem? I ignored you for a reason.
I wasn't even quoting you, typical Muslim I KILL YOU mentality !! So uncivilised unable to form a constructive argument without retorting to slandering haha will you chop heads off ? Kill, loot ?

I wasn't even quoting you, typical Muslim I KILL YOU mentality !! So uncivilised unable to form a constructive argument without retorting to slandering haha will you chop heads off ? Kill, loot ?
You didn't quote me? Mid xanuunsanaysa baan la qabsaday. Naa soco

IMG_0776.PNG

I don't have to write a book called "introduction to logical fallacies". Muhammad already did and it's called the Quran and that's where you get your world view. And it's not just an introduction.

Thanks for proving my point, instead of addressing my statement you do a complete 180 and hurl insults. You know that you are stuck at a dead end since you used a hadith regarded as fabricated and the narrator is known to be a liar.

Your agenda is known and you simply are not worth an intellectual discussion/debate..

axmedxajiisback

Amr ibn Hisham
Thanks for proving my point, instead of addressing my statement you do a complete 180 and hurl insults. You know that you are stuck at a dead end since you used a hadith regarded as fabricated and the narrator is known to be a liar.

Your agenda is known and you simply are not worth an intellectual discussion/debate..
The hadith is fabricated? Really?
I hurl insults, says the guy that said I could write a book about logical fallacies.

The hadith is fabricated? Really?
I hurl insults, says the guy that said I could write a book about logical fallacies.

With the way you go on tangents and slither between topics and change your course, you can write a whole series on Logical Fallacies..

You don't even address a point and reply with a sly 1 sentence remark and you think you are worth an intellectual discussion ? :drakekidding:

Status
Not open for further replies.