It’s sad how Somalia was blessed with being one of the most homogeneous countries....

-68 IQ In This Tread Is Beyond Me

giphy.gif

Digil & Mirifle speak a different language, which theoritically could be a case of them being a different ethnic group. They exclusively speak it.:mjdontkno:

But that language is still related to somali. I would say Somalia has arguably 2 languages and could make it work

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Qabyaalad has mindfucked this new generation so bad that now they think we're separate ethnic groups.

It's like mass retardation wallahi worst part is they all claim to come from some random dhegcas. Your lineage isn't even real what are you fighting over????? :jcoleno:
Being homogeneous doesn't mean we have to be under the same roof and we're always independent from each other until the colonials came and the 1960 union
Niggas will say shit like this then get pissed at their own secessionist group. Colonialists stuck you with some random warsans and dhulos saxiib, it's time to let it go or accept your forced unity with Somalia.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Much wow. Here I thought I was just a boring, genetically generic geeljire but apparently I am of mutli-ethnic, spicy origins. You telling me the bits of Mareexaan, Habar Yoonis and Raxanweyn I have in me make me a multi-ethnic mutt? Shit, the rest of me isn't even of one Harti subclan. Dishiishe, Warsangeli and Majeerteen right here. I am so diverse in my origins, wallahi. I feel like I'm part Tigray and part Yemeni or something. Much wow.

giphy.gif

It's like mass retardation wallahi worst part is they all claim to come from some random dhegcas. Your lineage isn't even real what are you fighting over????? :jcoleno:

Niggas will say shit like this then get pissed at their own secessionist group. Colonialists stuck you with some random warsans and dhulos saxiib, it's time to let it go or accept your forced unity with Somalia.
Some of those warsans and Dhulos want to be part and also co founders of JSL and Somalia is a failed state that composes of koonfurians who share a lot stuff together than us northerners so leave us alone

1629550152262.png

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Much wow. Here I thought I was just a boring, genetically generic geeljire but apparently I am of mutli-ethnic, spicy origins. You telling me the bits of Mareexaan, Habar Yoonis and Raxanweyn I have in me make me a multi-ethnic mutt? Shit, the rest of me isn't even of one Harti subclan. Dishiishe, Warsangeli and Majeerteen right here. I am so diverse in my origins, wallahi. I feel like I'm part Tigray and part Yemeni or something. Much wow.

giphy.gif
Inshallah I will marry a beautiful geledi girl from afgooye. But my mom hates ajanabi’s, I don’t think she will accept it.
:russ:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Inshallah I will marry a beautiful geledi girl from afgooye. But my mom hates ajanabi’s, I don’t think she will accept it.
:russ:

Geledi? Bro, that's far, I can understand. You a Darood? Ease her in with a Hawiye. Their ethnic group is at least closer to Daroods and will ease her up. More like a Tigray with an Amhara than an Amhara with a Gurage, you feel me?

:drakelaugh:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
So we should see eachother as a different etnic group? Like this :sass1:View attachment 198158

That's a clan map. "Somalia's clan families and major subclans". But imagine.

:pachah1:

These niggas would have a vague point if they wanted to compare Rahanweyns to the other clans cos Maay, Tunni, Jiddu and such are indeed different languages from Af-Maxaa with some noticeable mutual intelligibility depending on how much you've been exposed to them and they've been exposed to you but, c'mon, if you seriously claim you cannot understand other Af-Maxaa dialects then your Soomaali is just shit. You may jump at the occasional different word or find how they speak funny but comprehension shouldn't be an issue, especially after a little while.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Geledi? Bro, that's far, I can understand. You a Darood? Ease her in with a Hawiye. Their ethnic group is at least closer to Daroods and will ease her up. More like a Tigray with an Amhara than an Amhara with a Gurage, you feel me?

:drakelaugh:
My hooyo is only accepting her ethnic group(sub-sub clan), I’m in a more complicated situation sxb.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I still can’t get over different ethnic groups.

Imagine ano qabiil conflicts being reported as “ethnic violence”.

Qabyalaad is just “ethnic tensions”

:mjlol:

Trending