It’s over xalimo femcels are attacking us again this time pulling 100k+ Likes

Bro, we need to mass report these accounts that's the only way they will go away. As a community we need to come together and report these type of accounts. I just reported it now.
Thanks for your service walaal, gabadha ragga somaalida difaacda 🫡, madaxa ba dahab kor saaray, boqorada laandheerayaasha

layliee

blm xaalimo
bruh it’s a bunch of west africans and caribbeans in the comments giggling laakin if you say something about those saan balaaraan xoolos you’re the racist…

also can these tiktok stop answering their questions about our language 😐 one of them asked “what’s habo” and these niggas are tripping over themselves to answer

layliee

blm xaalimo
Horta do women like big thighs on men? I have pretty big ones, or do they prefer moderate ones
my man has moderate thighs not luugo baasto but also not one of those gross huge gym thighs. but honestly it doesn’t matter just find a woman who likes what you have cliche but don’t change yourself for a person

Last edited:
my man had moderate thighs not luugo baasto but also not one of those gross huge gym thighs. but honestly it doesn’t matter just find a woman who likes what you have cliche but don’t change yourself for a person
So you guys don't fantasise about dying by snusnu like us huh 😳

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
I've said this time and time again. Stop falling for bait, it's what they want. When these lowlife somali guys and girls make these tiktoks they're looking for engagement. They'll insult or praise, it don't matter.

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
I have been saying this for time biggest threat is the femcels and they are more degenerate then every incel combined, they have more reach and this one video alone has more reach and interaction then every single nationalist/incel vid made by some ciyaal. These femcels attack their own kinfolk and also dance for Ajnabis and sometimes even question the deen and most also put things that should be kept to ourselves about culture and stuff back home and make it public non of this has be done by those nazi/nationalist incels they never go for their mothers or sisters and in a reach like this.

May That account owner never breed and inshallah she rots in her mums house till her 40s as the incel she is.

No offence to our somali sisters, but am I living in some other dimension? Do these femcells ever acknowledge that we are the same ethnicity as them? Ajnabis will never make the distinction they can keep trying. I'm not advocating for self hatred but somali men should stop being ethnicity-loyal and explore their options, these girls are not like chechian women They see you as competition.

No offence to our somali sisters, but am I living in some other dimension? Do these femcells ever acknowledge that we are the same ethnicity as them? Ajnabis will never make the distinction they can keep trying. I'm not advocating for self hatred but somali men should stop being ethnicity-loyal and explore their options, these girls are not like chechian women They see you as competition.
They don’t acknowledge that they know it they hate themselves they have something called self hate they love to please the mathows in order to do that blm xalimos attack their own they will attack Somali guys for no reason they will change their culture to please them they will insult our religion to please them

Shows how dysfunctional and finished the community became. There's no hope for betterment & any improvements.

Their online presence is pure cancer .

Why do we never go viral for our goodlooks or any other good representation? why does things about somalis that are negative go viral? This should be reported any negative content videos of Somalis should get reported don't forget to report zoobandit1 account we can't get into 2024 with all these embarassing videos and anti somali accounts still being there and flourishing.
Somali tiktok has billions of views and most of it is good representation. I see a lot of stunning faraxs and xalimos on there

Its weird how we're simultaneously stereotyped as hideous and very attractive at the same time, its like people don't know what to think of us :ftw9nwa:

my man has moderate thighs not luugo baasto but also not one of those gross huge gym thighs. but honestly it doesn’t matter just find a woman who likes what you have cliche but don’t change yourself for a person
Worst ever advice. Brother go in the gym, do squats and different variations of leg workouts like lunges, heavy on landmine squats, they made my quads explode. If you do this 2 times(!) a week you will get sexy legs. My «teardrop» on the quads are visible now and everyone comment or ask for routine. Little did they know I had fragile legs before that.

We somali men have long legs and if we hit the gym and shape them we gonna smoke any ethnicity out there. I dare to say WALLAHI. We dont have those sturdy «cankles» which puts us in a good position, we actually look athletic. Go in the gym get that testosterone boost and HIT LEGS!!

«Doesnt matter» sorry sis but I have to smoke you here, theres a reason for the memes. And only we can change it through action. It matters alot for reasons I dont have time getting to..

Trending