Ismail is leading big in Ohio State House District 3

Miskeens , this is the biggest inferiority complex I’ve ever seen . Didn't even congratulate the man , just went straight to yapping about mx . Somehow even started crying about the 70s again

good news. i dont see tolka engage in that wretched government and also engage in pro lgtv nonsense.

bro, you guys tried everyhing, one mareexaan called kayseh magan joined lgbt political groups to demonise majerten candidates in minnesoota :ftw9nwa: sore losers

Miskeens , this is the biggest inferiority complex I’ve ever seen . Didn't even congratulate the man , just went straight to yapping about mx . Somehow even started crying about the 70s again

you cant compete with majerten anywhere on earth.. wara hold onto gedo tightly before we come for that place too.. Even Somalis back home are learning about dirty mareexaan politics in America.

before we come for that place too..
You Got Me Lol GIF by BrownSugarApp

another big news..they got angry when Ismail named a street after Sayid abdulle.. they wanted the street to be named after siad barre. tell me which majerten man would name a thing after siad barre unless his name is Morgan the man who married his daughter :ftw9nwa:

you cant compete with majerten anywhere on earth..
You’re right . Considering how your folk on here cry about the 70s , 80s , 90s every day , cry about siad , cry about farmaajo , cry about hiraale . I’d say it’s not a competition at all . Its just a one sided karbaash from big brother sade . Ramadan Mubarak saxiib

another big news..they got angry when Ismail named a street after Sayid abdulle.. they wanted the street to be named after siad barre. tell me which majerten man would name a thing after siad barre unless his name is Morgan the man who married his daughter :ftw9nwa:
My mx kins taking it to another level :jcoleno:

Columbus unka leh type shi :stevej:

You’re right . Considering how your folk on here cry about the 70s , 80s , 90s every day , cry about siad , cry about farmaajo , cry about hiraale . I’d say it’s not a competition at all . Its just a one sided karbaash from big brother sade . Ramadan Mubarak saxiib

what did u karbash.. all we see is ur clan being karbashed and looked after by other man. stop riding other man's xiniyo. who looks after your women in gedo wara :mjlol:

My mx kins taking it to another level :jcoleno:

Columbus unka leh type shi :stevej:

you have to have xiniyo to say unuka leh and show it.. they got xooged by two majertens who will return in november.. bookmark this topic for that time where I will rest my nuts on the faqash of sspot.

Which one is it saxiib , did the big bad mx wolf xasuuq you guys or not 😢 should we sit in a circle and sing hakuna matata ? Will that make you guys feel better ?

your clan only had power when you have the government apparatus and Somalia's entire military behind you.. without it you are naked.. sing hakuna matata or twerk in a circle saxib if it will help you feel better.

your clan only had power when you have the government apparatus and Somalia's entire military behind you.
Suprise , a clan is powerful when it has power 😱 . You guys done the same thing to leelkase during the 60s . Don’t cry about karma

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
FB_IMG_1710954971898.jpg

Somalis are born with majeertentitis. it stays dormant till they reach puberty. Everyone is good at something and instead of these qabils finding what they are good at, they are messing with natural born politicians. It's not a surprise why Somalia is a mess.

Last edited:
Suprise , a clan is powerful when it has power 😱 . You guys done the same thing to leelkase during the 60s . Don’t cry about karma

wtf u talking about bro? cumar maxamoud fought leelkasse not even majerten and not a government.. who is crying? ssdf karbashed your clan after what u did and today the same clan is waving the puntland flag! we won.. get used to it :russ:

View attachment 320924

Somalis are born with majeertentitis. it stays dormant till they reach puberty. Everyone is good at something and instead of these qabils finding what they are good at, they are messing with natural born politicians. It's not a surprise why Somalia is a mess.

saxib none of these majerten politicians even cared about clan voting.. these fresh off boat marexans in north america started this and they have been lying about Munira and ismail since the beginning. but this is not an isolated incident. look at when Dabcasar did this in seattle to the majerten there and they sent kayseh magan to file false charges against the majerten politicians minnesota. but they never win

cow

VIP

We are forever in their feeble heads.

cow

VIP
There are no 3 marexaan winners..1 of the guys you mentioned is in the republican party and will lose against the republican incumbent in november. . The second 1 run for a seat that is not a political seat. The only 2 ppl guaranteed to win anything in november are the two majerten candidates.

He won primary for state senate and he is a democrat.

No one can match the faan iyo been your people are known for. This is the month of ramadan and you are lying through your teeth.

He won primary for state senate and he is a democrat.

No one can match the faan iyo been your people are known for. This is the month of ramadan and you are lying through your teeth.

:ftw9nwa:

google his name and all you'll see is that he's been trying to win since 2020 saxib.. show us evidence or shut it

cow

VIP
:ftw9nwa:

google his name and all you'll see is that he's been trying to win since 2020 saxib.. show us evidence or shut it

Lol are you thick? What part of primary don't you understand?

Trending

Latest posts