Ismail is leading big in Ohio State House District 3

This was MJ vs Mx, Dhulus and Yaryars. Somaliyey North America Unakaa Leh.

Attachments

• 674C653B-F092-4841-BACD-AC261B776829.jpeg
    674C653B-F092-4841-BACD-AC261B776829.jpeg
    157.2 KB · Views: 172
Both the MJ politicians in Ohio, faced organised opposition from members of the MX community there and of course they still won. It is a shame those people in Ohio, have imported their insecurities to the diaspora and what do they have to show for it. Ilaahoow dadkaa abuurtay caafi.

What did they hope to achieve from trying to bully two young Somalis with aspirations? Magaca MJ markaa la maqlo, dad baa cuncun qabta. πŸ˜‚

May Allah protect both of them from the evil eye.

Last edited:
After they turned this into Qabiil with insults all over the social media, Ismail is leading big against Diini with almost half of the votes casted. I want to hear Reer Ilkooyar now

Ilko.yar meel walba waku jabeen kkk. I'm disappointed in beesha Sool. I've heard Diini received a considerable amount of support from them despite Ismail's very public support of their cause during the Goojacade war. He even visited Laaska to congratulate them after their victory.

Ilko.yar meel walba waku jabeen kkk. I'm disappointed in beesha Sool. I've heard Diini received a considerable amount of support from them despite Ismail's very public support of their cause during the Goojacade war. He even visited Laaska to congratulate them after their victory.
You think you would win with out Dhulu Support. Stop laying about the Darawish. I am pretty sure 85% of them voted for Ismail. I have my own cousin working with Ismail and that's from him

You think you would win with out Dhulu Support. Stop laying about the Darawish. I am pretty sure 85% of them voted for Ismail. I have my own cousin working with Ismail and that's from him
wait explain it to me does every clan vote for it's son even the say wallahi generation also is it true that mx are the majority

He’s right. One of the richest Somali in Columbus is dhulus and he endorsed the Mx candidate.

Trending

Latest posts