Is Wine Halal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
@Game Thanks for the response. I appreciate your expert opinion on this matter and was wondering what domestic red wine is the best? Nothing over $50/bottle.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I only know about alcoholic beverages, because I use to work at a place that served/sold it.

giphy.gif

You killin me bruh

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
@Duchess, here in the US, they have million types of wine. Domestic, imports, Japanese and all kinds of other drinks. I only know about alcoholic beverages, because I use to work at a place that served/sold it.

From what i have read, cadaan people say, 'glass a day, keeps the doc away'. So take that for whats its worth.

From my time working there, i have talked to a lot of customers and they all said Japanese drinks are the best. Sake which is Japanese is the best....no hangovers or any of that stuff. Its few dollars more, but its worth it.

eqGepY3gT2PcI.gif

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
did you drink red wine before ? I did it tasted like burned wood and it drys your mouth digusting. I'd go for a beer personally. And hard liquor gives you heart burns .

Sparkly rosé!!! Does that have the same health benefits as red wine? Because then I can claim halal

Intersting how a group of men decide what we eat how eat when .what we drink what we do and how we are supposed to act how we are supposed to wipe ourselves .(yeah right this comes from god) This goes beyond stupid live by the laws of the Land and call it a day .

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Intersting how a group of men decide what we eat how eat when .what we drink what we do and how we are supposed to act how we are supposed to wipe ourselves .(yeah right this comes from god) This goes beyond stupid live by the laws of the Land and call it a day .
The law of the land is derived from the bible Einstein.

"There's good in Dunya wine but stay away from it & then wait until you die because there's non-intoxicating wine on tap in Heaven." I don't know about you guys but non-intoxicating wine is basically grape juice. It ceases being in the alcoholic category once it loses its intoxicating characteristic. Personally I will take some of that longevity bestowed from drinking dunya wine, bird in the hand beats 2 in the bush as the saying goes.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
"There's good in Dunya wine but stay away from it & then wait until you die because there's non-intoxicating wine on tap in Heaven." I don't know about you guys but non-intoxicating wine is basically grape juice. It ceases being in the alcoholic category once it loses its intoxicating characteristic. Personally I will take some of that longevity bestowed from drinking dunya wine, bird in the hand beats 2 in the bush as the saying goes.
Mah ku fahmin bal ku so celi baradar.

This is not something to joke about. These are Ma'lum Mina Deen Biddarura or things known from the religion by necessity. There is scholarly consensus that whosoever rejects anything that falls under this is a clear cut apostate that has exited the fold. The 4 madhahib are in complete agreement on this.

These "doctors" or quacks will find alleged "benefits" in everything these days. I could find probably find similar "studies" that attribute health benefits to zina and homosexuality. Now who is going to argue "light" zina or "light" homosexuality is halal?

Brothers and sisters please do not legitimize your sins. It is one thing to commit one of the kabairah and it's another to deem it halal. One will make you sinful and the other will wipe away all of your good deeds and bankrupt your akhira forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending