Is Wine Halal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
The health benefits for wine are the same if you were to consume blueberries, green tea or you know grape juice.

If you want to consume alcohol this up to you but it's not compatible with an Islamic lifestyle. Weliba I've never met any somali who consumed alcohol moderately (or frankly any other recreational drug). So encouraging alcohol would lead to the further decay of our society, alcohol is a scourge.

Wine is haram.

As far as serious health reasons, well it would be the same as any other therapeutic drug. Doctors prescribe all sorts of drugs (opiates, THC etc) , that doesn't really render it halal. Anything is ok fr lifesaving purposes.
your haram

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Alcohol causes 4% of deaths worldwide. @Game

Yeah I'll pass, the importance of antioxidants is exaggerated plus I could just eat a square of dark cholate and glass of green/white tea. Worst that could happen is weight gain :)

DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist
a pint is halal, anything more than that is haram.

I heard it from my local sheikh so it must be true!

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Alcohol causes 4% of deaths worldwide. @Game

Yeah I'll pass, the importance of antioxidants is exaggerated plus I could just eat a square of dark cholate and glass of green/white tea. Worst that could happen is weight gain :)

Wine helps maintain weight. :)

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
If my cardiologist prescribed me a glass of red wine, I would go to another doctor. To be :dzmxmmb: honest. :yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe:

It'll make me question his judgement, and whether he gets his medical advice straight from a woman's health mag. :ftw9nwa:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
That's why the life expectancy of Somalia is under 55. Boy bye. :childplease:
That's because of the war and instability tf

Some researchers believed the Macrobians to be Somalis

According to Herodotus these Macrobian lived a long life up to the age of 120 years, they were also described as a powerful warrior tribe who chose the tallest, handsomest and strongest of their tribe to be their King and their mightiest King mastered the art of drawing a large strong bow that no average man could draw

It's in our blood to live long even Aden Cadde died age 99. While there are many elder that outlive 100 years.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:This guy. No one knows when Aden Adde was born. He was probably born under a tree during the rainy season or some shit. His birth date was a complete guess like most people born before the 80s.

I was intrigued and wanted answers. Instead I got a lecture on the life expectancy of ancient Somalis.
did you drink red wine before ? I did it tasted like burned wood and it drys your mouth digusting. I'd go for a beer personally. And hard liquor gives you heart burns .

@Duchess, here in the US, they have million types of wine. Domestic, imports, Japanese and all kinds of other drinks. I only know about alcoholic beverages, because I use to work at a place that served/sold it.

From what i have read, cadaan people say, 'glass a day, keeps the doc away'. So take that for whats its worth.

From my time working there, i have talked to a lot of customers and they all said Japanese drinks are the best. Sake which is Japanese is the best....no hangovers or any of that stuff. Its few dollars more, but its worth it.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
@Duchess, here in the US, they have million types of wine. Domestic, imports, Japanese and all kinds of other drinks. I only know about alcoholic beverages, because I use to work at a place that served/sold it.

From what i have read, cadaan people say, 'glass a day, keeps the doc away'. So take that for whats its worth.

From my time working there, i have talked to a lot of customers and they all said Japanese drinks are the best. Sake which is Japanese is the best....no hangovers or any of that stuff. Its few dollars more, but its worth it.

You bloody sakhraaan it's "an apple a day, keeps the doctor away" :dead::dead::dead::dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending