Is she Bantu, can anyone confirm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Troll.

Many Bantus speak Swahili and wallahi I've never seen a Barawani that looks like that. This is news to me.

You're overplaying the amount of intermarriage that happened between Barawanis and Bantus. Indeed 30% of Barawanis would pass for Arab while the rest look like Somalis but light skinned.

Maybe 10% have Bantu features but not to this extent.
How would you know? You're not even barwani. Some barwanis look bantu asf, I grew up around them. Some pass for arabs and some light skin Somalis. However you cant deny at least 25% to 30% look like light skin bantus, especially the ones who claim Kenyan.

Gambar

VIP
Troll.

Many Bantus speak Swahili and wallahi I've never seen a Barawani that looks like that. This is news to me.

You're overplaying the amount of intermarriage that happened between Barawanis and Bantus. Indeed 30% of Barawanis would pass for Arab while the rest look like Somalis but light skinned.

Maybe 10% have Bantu features but not to this extent.
You seem to have a stronger hate for Bantu than regular Somalis. I'm not even being offensive. There is a reason Somali ethnics say to stay away from the light skin ones with the wide noses. Second of all, Swahili is a Bantu language and so is Chimwini which is a form of Swahili. Calm down and stop getting offended. :icon lol:

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
How would you know? You're not even barwani. Some barwanis look bantu asf, I grew up around them. Some pass for arabs and some light skin Somalis. However you cant deny at least 25% to 30% look like light skin bantus, especially the ones who claim Kenyan.
I actually know one Barwani family and the family looks mixed but I do see what you're saying with features. Beautiful people either way.

Gambar

VIP
Somalis are just not nice people, I used to hear mean terms when I was little but I never understood. My family said there's nothing better than san dhuban oo yar, dhex yar, iyo qoor dheer. They would also pick on people if they had coarse hair but I've seen quite a few Somalis with coarse but long hair.

God some of u are such miserable, unhappy, low life ppl

What does it matter what she is?

Honestly most days I feel like I've stumbled onto stormfront with the way some of u neef analyse features :what:

Is there a chart somewhere with the measurements for the acceptable width of a Somali nose?? :what1:

Honestly most days I feel like I've stumbled onto stormfront with the way some of u neef analyse features :what:

Is there a chart somewhere with the measurements for the acceptable width of a Somali nose?? :what1:

Have you forgotten Hitler himself was eb1?

the rule is, you can have maximum of 1 Madow feature (hair, nose, lips)

..if you have more than one it's suspect :cosbyhmm:

I thought either one of the first two made u a suspect :patrice:

Why is lips included there? most somalis i've meet have big ass lips, myself included
true big lips are more common amongst somalis, but they're a black feature nonetheless

the girl in the video looks Somali to me, but she's probably mixed with outsiders

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Shes Bantu,

I know many Barwanian or Bravanese is what they like to called themselves are a very good people. They are divided them selves though, some are diehard Somali nationalists and others hate everything about Somalia and dont associate with them, instead carving theit own kurdish like mentality of their own nation called Brava interconnected with Mombasa style dress and culture

This is what I have observed and some of their women are the hottest women in Somalia. An exotic Brazilian type look with both the best of bodies the kind of a negress and the astute elongular Somali nose and delicate lush back and elegant, high cheekbones.

Dont hate on the Bantu features that can turn out to be positive and wreck regular Xalimoz any day of the week. :lawd:

:drakelaugh:Lol she looks Somali not Barawa.
Anyways Every time I think of Barawa girls i remember the Barawa girl on Somali features that eats bacon
IMG_2950.PNG
IMG_2953.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending