Is she Bantu, can anyone confirm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
Idk why I'm cursed with no characters like her in my life. All I've got is boring, uninteresting, and not pretty to look at people. :ivers: I'm moving soon tho!

Some Somalis from dir , barwani ,rahanweyn are mixed with Bantus and some Somalis like abdi Johnson and menace have Bantu features .thus it is hard to tell.

#from the Cush to the bush .

Man I hate those kinds of attention seeking Somalis on YouTube (the wannabe divas, SJW, the couple videos, those that do duck faces in their intro). Baax. They have nothing useful to say. Theyre a waste of bandwidth.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Most Somalis don't have noses that wide.
She looks at least mixed with Bantu, but there's massive variety in how we look so I'm ready to be proven wrong :ohno:

T1a

Oberbefehlshaber der Somalier Genetik Gruppe
At 5:20 she says she doesnt speak proper Somali. She is Bantu

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I don't know but I:

liked the video :sass2:

and subscribed :sass2:
1487989341959.gif

She's Barawani probably because she mentioned Swahili and they speak a version of that. Some of them have Bantu features cause they marry Bantu.
Troll.

Many Bantus speak Swahili and wallahi I've never seen a Barawani that looks like that. This is news to me.

You're overplaying the amount of intermarriage that happened between Barawanis and Bantus. Indeed 30% of Barawanis would pass for Arab while the rest look like Somalis but light skinned.

Maybe 10% have Bantu features but not to this extent.

Bro . I don't watch to hijack this thread with qabil .perhaps that is another thread on its own ,however , as an anthoropologist , Suugo scientist , pal talk entrepreneur etc . I only write things I have knowledge of ( unlike you ).

Ps. I don't care if she is Bantu or Timbuktu .she is a Somali sister and cool one at that .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending