Is Mogadishu the capital city of Somalia or the capital city for one tribe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Coulombs law Yea that guy is definitely insane, watch hes gonna start talking shit about peoples mom.
But this guy Thegoodshepheard is definitely entertaining, he said he's gonna do everything in his power to keep Mogadishu weak:siilaanyolaugh: he supports Al shabaab

"Thegoodshepherd, post: Most Darood have not been able to get over the fact that Xamar is a Hawiye city and that they have no business being there. Our best bet is to focus on Kismayo as our main city in Somalia, while making sure the federal government in Mogadishu is as weak as possible. I personally would never feel safe in Mogadishu, so I support the moving of the capital to neutral ground like Baidoa.":mjlol:

@Coulombs law Yea that guy is definitely insane, watch hes gonna start talking shit about peoples mom.
But this guy Thegoodshepheard is definitely entertaining, he said he's gonna do everything in his power to keep Mogadishu weak:siilaanyolaugh: he supports Al shabaab

"Thegoodshepherd, post: Most Darood have not been able to get over the fact that Xamar is a Hawiye city and that they have no business being there. Our best bet is to focus on Kismayo as our main city in Somalia, while making sure the federal government in Mogadishu is as weak as possible. I personally would never feel safe in Mogadishu, so I support the moving of the capital to neutral ground like Baidoa.":mjlol:

:williamswtf: Horta let me re read what these saqajaans wrote, ima bring my full report tomorrow

Make sure to play this sad violin music, :mjcry: there calaacal had me feeling sad, they just need a hug:friendhug:
If these folks could eat us alive, they wouldn't hesitate.

I could care less of what they say,most of the shit they say about reer xamars they wouldn't reciprocate in the real world, anonymity suits them well.
:holeup:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

Hooyada siilkayda u sheeg u xamar cadcad Arab bastard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending