Is Mogadishu the capital city of Somalia or the capital city for one tribe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you respect yourselves and stop defending this pimp ? Get this idea you don't rule anything in xamar, your president is puppet.
image.jpeg

Mogadishu has 2 main roads which the government can not secure them. But the same people or government who failed for the past 8 years want to re elected again.

why dont we just forget about mogadishu this and that and focus on other things,if you remove the capital title it is no different then kismayo or hargeysa

Most Darood have not been able to get over the fact that Xamar is a Hawiye city and that they have no business being there. Our best bet is to focus on Kismayo as our main city in Somalia, while making sure the federal government in Mogadishu is as weak as possible. I personally would never feel safe in Mogadishu, so I support the moving of the capital to neutral ground like Baidoa.

weak or not,Mogadishu will be dominating kismayo because of the diverse clans that reside there.kismayo will never be daarood city in 1000 years!

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Abdullahi yusuf aun was many things but great was not one of them.
Abdullahi Yusuf may Allah grant him janatul firdous fight his way through al shabaab to reopen villa Somalia, if it wasn't for him Hassan shiekh Mohamud wouldn't be in villa Somalia today.the fight he started with al shabaab still continues today, he was a great man indeed who wanted his country cleansed from terrorist, the way I see it the only way you could hate on that is if you're a terrorist sympathiser.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
why dont we just forget about mogadishu this and that and focus on other things,if you remove the capital title it is no different then kismayo or hargeysa

Nah I have seen that Live from Mogadishu guy's twitter. There is literally a bomb going off everyday there

the reason is simple,it is the capital and attracts every crook,we shouldnt be welcoming strangers like the barawani guy caught yesterday to do terrorist acts.filthy minorities.

18 page's of pure bullshit! Ayeeyo is going to play universal TV on you again, we can watch it at the same time. Like I always say if you don't understand Somali. f*ck You!! BRB kids xx

The fat bastard in the government need's to stop eating crispy Creme's and sort out the fucking country.
I've had enough of this now!
25 fucking years!
Lives lost, clan wars, horn of africa in bits

Looool, Yes my Dhulbahante Kenyan Airways can f*ck off.
Like I said if you can't understand Somali.

Now Yasmin gave you the commentary.

Now Trump and Hillary, well my stance on this Trump is going to win. I've money on this with the guy at work, only a tenner but still. Don't give me the haram eyes, look into your soul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts