Is Mogadishu the capital city of Somalia or the capital city for one tribe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
Why do I need proof when everyone already knows. One of your clansmen also lied about Hawiye not owning any illegal property or land.

i never lied, i said it was justified. The people who owned those property got it illegitimate ways. Now it belongs to its rightful owners.

When I hit you with intelligent responses you will be crying. Don't think much of this because I have to stoop to your level, didn't expect you to notice anyway.
:obama:
All the business and property owners in the koonfur especially Mogadishu were Darood
Never mind the shit grammar, this is supposed to be an "intelligent response"?:mjlol:

Learn basic grammar atleast before you attempt to say (nonsensical) stuff

I have to stoop to your level in order to communicate with you? Do you not understand.
All the business and property owners in the koonfur especially Mogadishu were Darood
Are you grammatically blind?:faysalwtf:
Let me switch out some words but still keep the same grammatical errors in so you can finally realise

"All the children in the Texas especially Austin were gay"

Atleast have basic grammar before you try to make random and nonfounded remarks

Are you grammatically blind?:faysalwtf:
Let me switch out some words but still keep the same grammatical errors in so you can finally realise

"All the children in the Texas especially Austin were gay"

Atleast have basic grammar before you try to make random and nonfounded remarks
You keep quoting the same sentence all over again. Do you not understand what "stoop to your level" means? Shall I Google that for you?
:pachah1:

You keep quoting the same sentence all over again. Do you not understand what "stoop to your level" means? Shall I Google that for you?
:pachah1:
Stoop to my level how? I've made no unfounded claims in this thread, you've made three atleast ;
1. Hawiye has stolen land and property that isn't theirs, but you ignored me when I asked which exactly.
2. Darood owns all business and property in Koonfur
3. Hawiye history began in 1991.
To all these claims you've posted nothing to back them up and made up excuses like
I could show pictures but I might get banned so I won't do it.
and
What's the point if you are just going to claim they are fake when you know the truth but it is too much of an embarrassment.

I've also kept qabiil out of the discussion and my arguments while yours depend on it.
I have normal legible grammar while you obviously don't :reallymaury:

You can't stoop past anyone, because you're at the bottom :manny: You're just another fake Somaliweyn nigga who blames his own problems on Hawiye and Isaaq

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Hawiye need to understand you can't claim xamar as being the capital then be like xamar unuka ba leh, it's either the capital of Somalia or the capital city of Hawiye which one is it?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
i would like the capital to be moved to somewhere else? probably the strategic town of kismayo.
As half my family are from Kismayo I would vehemently reject that, I think galkacyo or cerigaabo or baidabo would be much more reasonable cause there's different tribes who reside there whereas kismayo is owned by Harti.

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
Lol Harti is bigger than Isaac let alone HA lol. Warsangeli ruled you so stop crying.
:ileycry:

HA doesn't even neighbour Warsengsli plus HY bullied Warsengali miskeens.

The negroes lost Ceerigabo to HY.

Your mother is telling you all types of lies.The indoctrination she's giving you is nothing but delusions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts