Is bosaso in koofur or waqooyi?

Is bosaso in waqooyi or koofur?

• Total voters
Whatever you want to call the second region is what Migiurtnia province and Boosaaso belong to. Lets rename the second named region as the newNorth and the old North will renamed South if it makes you feel better

The horn of africa is the Samaale/Irir region and the Soomaali language is named after the larger Samaale confederation not the smaller Jabarti confederation. Stop this negative tribalism

Im against oppression of any clan. I support democracy under JSL for the region formerly known as the North aka JSL and I aslo want JSL/oldNorth which includes easternSool/Badhan to reunite with the "second named region"or whatever we rename the old South and ofc the "second named region" includes Boosaaso
Nice smoke screen buddy

somaliland state is waaqoyi.

nice failed propaganda.

I feel sorry for somaliland it’s the only region where 5th coluums exists

Darood gadubursi in waaqoyi are opposite to your interests. In Ethiopia, Ogaden rules, NFD Ogaden rules. PL Harti rules. Galmudug my HG brothers rules. JL Darood rules. south west Eelay rules. Hirshabelle hawiye rules banaadir hawiye rules djbouti ciise rule

but you guys every hour problems with people who do not like you Lol

also waaqoyi will not be split up, we need our 5th columns to stay there buddy πŸ˜‚

Trending

Latest posts