Internet split over Miss Finland! Whats your opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naah, tell me that she doesn't look like homo naledi fam

IMG_0995.JPG

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

If this is a beauty contest, cadaan chick should have won but they are probably being politically correct.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Finland just embarrassed all parties involved. :drakelaugh:Shit like this has me paranoid. What if the people that made this happen are banking on the outrage.:damedamn:

Apollo

VIP
People like novelty. These pageant judges probably got bored of the same white women type winning every year. Why the f*ck not try something new.

By the way, beauty pageants are disgusting and a violation of human rights. Leaning SJW on banning them. /feminazi

East Asian + European
Horner + European

^ Are the most beautiful mixes

Ugliest:

West African + European
East Asian + West African
west african and east asians have the strongest genes. they look good together since their features show both races. horner genes are no match for either. but we put up a good fight with cadaan / arab mixes.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
horta is the cadaan girl supposed to be beautiful herself? this is prob mocking the idea that if ur thin and blonde ur automatically a 10/10, and triggering bare cadaan folks in the process :russ:

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
west african and east asians have the strongest genes. they look good together since their features show both races. horner genes are no match for either. but we put up a good fight with cadaan / arab mixes.

I'm an Arab mix and I show a Somali forehead, small nose, tall, curly shapeable hair (becomes straight when towel-dried) and light skin by Somali and Southern Yemeni standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending