Internet split over Miss Finland! Whats your opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm all for more diversity but in all honesty I don't think she's more beautiful than the other contestants. If she had the same face but white skin she wouldn't qualify for entry to begin with.
There were some racists who were pissed that Miss France won. But she's undeniably gorgeous which is why they can't call her ugly, most of the buzz on her is that she's not really French.
So what do yall think?

PS. Girls of Somalispot, I know some of you will defend her beauty just for melanin solidarity but lets be real here. I don't want the fake comments you put under your clapped friends IG pics. BE GENUINE!!

honestly....shes not even pretty. but her melanin automatically wins over those albino cave beasts :obama:

edit:
yikes :susp: i don't understand how she won

Her nose:faysalwtf:
O lord my god, she looks looks like a man who's been through a civil war in Burkina Faso!
:faysalwtf::faysalwtf:
All in the name of diversity??? She wouldn't qualify for a military draft since she'll trigger PTSD of the troops

:faysalwtf:
Finland, what have you done to yourselves?

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
Her nose:faysalwtf:
O lord my god, she looks looks like a man who's been through a civil war in Burkina Faso!
:faysalwtf::faysalwtf:
All in the name of diversity??? She wouldn't qualify for a military draft since she'll trigger PTSD of the troops

:faysalwtf:
Finland, what have you done to yourselves?
:dead::dead1::deadmanny:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Black one looks like a transgender :chrisfreshhah: :drakelaugh: :pachah1:

It's appears the Finns are virtue signaling of their "See, I'm not a racist"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending