Intense fighting in Baraawe between SNA troops and SWS Daraawiish troops.

Abaq

VIP
Time to cut your pay son. Which guuto are those SNA in Bakool? Meel kasto waa lagaga horeeya eboow
Who cares about Bakool? Bakool Sare is firmly in the hands of the Ogaden. The Eelays tried it last year and they were taught a lesson

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Update on the situation: Fighting has stopped. There is currently mediation happening on both sides.

Burashadlay live among your south west ppl in peace and harmony. All our mj ppl who migrate south lived in peace with the locals. Good luck with the galgaduud savage.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Burashadlay live among your south west ppl in peace and harmony. All our mj ppl who migrate south lived in peace with the locals. Good luck with the galgaduud savage.
Burashley no longer in bay and baakol some migrated to the west and some settle with majerteen joore jubbada-hoose 😂 xaar xaar dhaleey ditore you are not update

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Burashley no longer in bay and baakol some migrated to the west and some settle with majerteen joore jubbada-hoose 😂 xaar xaar dhaleey ditore you are not update

Waxad horgal uu ahayd beesha ugu fashilka badan ina salad boy. Anigu waxan horgal uu ahaa niin qaran haaye duli yahow halka adigu waxad uu gashay beel iyaga isku talin karin forget inay qaran haayan.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Am laandhere muse sultan never been horgaal in the history of beesha muse sultan this abdiqasim salad bogus is fake news… we know the real horgaal who was sucking afweyne gu$ for 21 years 😂😂

I'm.proud to be horgal for a president who hasn't been matched for 34 years. I wear as a badge of honor that we have aragti siyasadeed. adigu somali mohamed iyo Muslim wa og yihin inaad tahay beesha ugu siyasada xun puntland. Everyone knows jama ali jama inu ahaa hawiye first waxana garacay puntland first ssdf. Adigu waxa uu gashay beesha ugu liito dalka the biggest cawaan clan habar gedir. Adigu wax siyasad laga waydinayo dambe ma jiro madafacker hawiye rac yahow.

Libaax-Joore

VIP
I'm.proud to be horgal for a president who hasn't been for 34 years. I wear as a badge of honor that we have aragti siyasadeed. Talks adigu somali mohamed iyo Muslim wa og yihin inaad tahay beesha ugu siyasada xun puntland. Everyone knows jama ali jama inu ahaa hawiye first waxana garacay puntland first ssdf. Adigu waxas uu gashay beesha ugu liito dalka the biggest cawaan clan habar gedir.
ur father deserves to be hang for his treasoning 😂😂 puntland raag ba xoreestey don’t talk about puntland horgaal ibnu horgaal….jama Ali jama was hardcore ssdf raagi galkacaayo usc ka xoreeye bu ah ha 1993 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Why are you lying nio there is still a sizeable buraashadley community in bakool, here’s a video of them complaining that their Kursi was taken from the koonfur galbeed admin

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Here are freedom fighters of majerteenia 🫡🇸🇱🇸🇱
Jama Ali jama and abdullahi yusuf Ahmed two hardcore majerteen
IMG_6269.jpeg

Last edited:

Libaax-Joore

VIP
@DR OSMAN jama Ali jama nin gus iyo xiniyo leh bu ah ha he defended beesha majerteen from afweyne and usc 1993 😂 your horgaal father was afweyne labdog for 21 years after afweyne was topple ur horgaal father flee to Australia 🇦🇺 what a weak ass horgaal he is I will have spit in his face hadan arki laha for being a coward and traitor to beesha al Majerteeenia abaha waxban ma dhaamo Ali hoosh aka Ali gaagaab current minister of interior of Hassan gurgurte qadiyaad iyo sharaf ma lahid

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Why are you lying nio there is still a sizeable buraashadley community in bakool, here’s a video of them complaining that their Kursi was taken from the koonfur galbeed admin
Ok but majority left to west and some located to joore jubbadahoose🥱

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

His a muse sultan full of regrets and calacaal. He wants us to deny his jama ali jama was a horgal for ina salad who hails from the most failed clan. He thinks me and my family being pro siyad barre makes us bad yet not a single man post 91 can wipe the feet of siyad leadership. I wear our horgalnimo with political pride that we sided with the right side of history. He cant do that he went to bed with ina salad whose clans are still in failure in south central zone. Imagine he did win and we would be like GM and HG status.

Libaax-Joore

VIP
His a muse sultan full of regrets and calacaal. He wants us to deny his jama ali jama was a horgal for ina salad who hails from the most failed clan. He thinks me and my family being pro siyad barre makes us bad yet not a single man post 91 can wipe the feet of siyad leadership. I wear our horgalnimo with political pride that we sided with the rigjt side of history. He cant however he went to bed with ina salad whose clans are still in failure in south central zone. Imagine he did win and we would be like GM and HG status.
Jama Ali jama was hardcore SSDF something you and horgaal father are not 😂😂 your father was afweyne biggest nikiye 😂 war isku xishow qadiyad iyo sharaf malaahid

Libaax-Joore

VIP
His a muse sultan full of regrets and calacaal. He wants us to deny his jama ali jama was a horgal for ina salad who hails from the most failed clan. He thinks me and my family being pro siyad barre makes us bad yet not a single man post 91 can wipe the feet of siyad leadership. I wear our horgalnimo with political pride that we sided with the right side of history. He cant do that he went to bed with ina salad whose clans are still in failure in south central zone. Imagine he did win and we would be like GM and HG status.
Beesha muse sultan are tajirta house of al Majerteeenia look what am building in bosaso Manshallah

Trending

Latest posts