INA LI LAHI WA INAA ILEYHI RAJICUUN! Somali couple N UK fight N the streets front of their kids(VID)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blame feminism and social welfare. It's more profitable to be a single mum with 5 kids nowadays.

Prince

That's bollocks. No woman wants to lose her partner and the father of her children. With 5 kids all younger than 10, she has to live a lonely life while struggling to raise all these children by herself. What sort of life is that? Look at the jerk she married? He is behaving like a total dickhead in front of his children trying to humiliate their mother. Immature assholes like this guy is why the Somali divorce rates are so high. "I married another woman" kulahaa, he needs a slave and not a wife.

Blame feminism and social welfare. It's more profitable to be a single mum with 5 kids nowadays.

Somali Ragnimo's first threat came from entitlement.
:notsureif:
It explains why 5 unemployed men chewing khat can sit and laugh
at a group of other men building a house across the street.

We need Ragnimo Renaissance. :mjlaugh:

Gambar

VIP
Prince

That's bollocks. No woman wants to lose her partner and the father of her children. With 5 kids all younger than 10, she has to live a lonely life while struggling to raise all these children by herself. What sort of life is that? Look at the jerk she married? He is behaving like a total dickhead in front of his children trying to humiliate their mother. Immature assholes like this guy is why the Somali divorce rates are so high. "I married another woman" kulahaa, he needs a slave and not a wife.
She shouldn't have had kids with him in the first place. She is just as immature for filming him and putting her children through that with the world to see.

They're both messed up. The fact that she recorded and put it online for all to see with her children's faces in it is just as ridiculous if not more so.

Very sad for those poor children.

She shouldn't have had kids with him in the first place. She is just as immature for filming him and putting her children through that with the world to see.

Gambar

I think she was filming him for legal reasons because he was stalking her. If she didn't film him, he will deny it. She wasn't screaming or using any offensives language towards him, she was calmly speaking to another person (her case worker, lawyer or relative) informing them what's was happening. He should've arranged a better venue to communicate with her, but his sole agenda was to humiliate her in front of her children..

Discusting behavior from those so called adults. Fighting in the streets infront of their kids while recording it for the world to see:farmajoyaab:

Their kids will grow up in this toxic invironment and god knows how they will turn - only view turn out to be normal. And, of course, when things go south for the kids after they grow up, the parents will be blaming the "the evil west" for corrupting their kids when they them self are the ones to blame.

If i was any of you living where those two degenerates live, i would inform the social service about so they could place those poor kids in a save home.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Gambar

I think she was filming him for legal reasons because he was stalking her. If she didn't film him, he will deny it. She wasn't screaming or using any offensives language towards him, she was calmly speaking to another person (her case worker, lawyer or relative) informing them what's was happening. He should've arranged a better venue to communicate with her, but his sole agenda was to humiliate her in front of her children..

Maxaan ba kaala hadli nin ilaaheysii inkiray bad tahay

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
All that videotaping going on and trying to badmouth the other is only gonna result in them humiliating themselves

They both are very childish they keep going on like that all their children gonna be taking by child services

mrlog

VIP
The problem here is what happens when he refuses and denies her an Islamic divorce? She has to negotiate with him from a disadvantaged position because these Sheikhs will never grant her divorce/khul. If he opposes her wish for the dissolution of the marriage, she will be stuck with him unless he is totally satisfied with the arrangements. With a guy like this seeking revenge against her, the sheikh will favour him and she will be the loser. It happens all the time.

Doesn't she have Tol/Qaraabo ?

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
He kicked her. As far as I'm concern she's totally correct recording this. He's controlling abusive and manipulative. :O27GWRK:

The beginning of the video : I'm your husband, your the mother to my children blah blah blah

The end of the video : I have a wife, I've divorce you I don't want you.

Ffs: she's trying to take her children out to a friends house and he's trying to control her every movement. How are they both in the wrong? :eek:

:snoop::snoop::snoop:

I feel for those poor kids. If he was a mature man, he would not behave like that and he would have thought about how this is affecting his kids.

I hope she has family to support her.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He kicked her. As far as I'm concern she's totally correct recording this. He's controlling abusive and manipulative. :O27GWRK:

The beginning of the video : I'm your husband, your the mother to my children blah blah blah

The end of the video : I have a wife, I've divorce you I don't want you.

Ffs: she's trying to take her children out to a friends house and he's trying to control her every movement. How are they both in the wrong? :eek:

You are one messed up soul. he is wrong, he is wrong to an extend and it is a wrongful things that a bitter divorce brings about but what we have never seen or hears is someone filming a very sensitive and private matter.

In the divorce proceedings within our culture she will be punished. This man is not just singular individual and he has a family. The ramifications are steep.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
You are one messed up soul. he is wrong, he is wrong to an extend and it is a wrongful things that a bitter divorce brings about but what we have never seen or hears is someone filming a very sensitive and private matter.

In the divorce proceedings within our culture she will be punished. This man is not just singular individual and he has a family. The ramifications are steep.

It's only because Somalis believe this kind of disfunction is normal that you think she is soooooo wrong filming this little spat.

Btw it's not normal to:

• kick or hurt your spouse or ex spouse
  • Speak ill of your children's mother ESPECIALLY to the children
  • Behave in a competitive way to the mother of you FIVE children ( he's showing off that he works as a security guard and that she doesn't work, mean while she clearly primarily takes care of these children by herself. Ya Allah! Protect Somali women from these males with <70 iq)
  • And most importantly it's not only not normal it's haram to declare someone your wife when they are not. If you have divorce her with just reasoning ( not I've found a new fat single mom) you have to leave her the f*ck alone and give her the space and privacy like any other non mahram.

Also @EedoMenace i caught your odey jafar comment :siilaanyosmile:

"Ee bees iga deeh nooh":lolbron:

I Absolutely side with the poor guy. The courts allow women to treat respectable young fathers like stray animals. This is a prime example.

Just accept that they both wrong!

He has the right to marry once more but they both xoolo for behaving this way front of their children. She is out of her mind for filming this. They can eventually settle but now who can delete this from the social media sphere ? Who? That woman allowed her emotions to get the better of her. Now the ramifications are one that their grandkids will be watching. YouTube already has videos that are 12 years old now

He behaved that way out of frustration. How do you deal with a wife who wont talk to you without sticking a camera in your face?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts