If you don't want four wives - or especially any kids - you're a beta male

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Nothing can ruin us. It is me and you against the world, we are stronger together. :fittytousand:

Can you beat up few landers for me on this forum? So I know it's real.
giphy.gif

Wouldn't you want Somalis 50 years from now calling themselves reer merka or bah sahersi? :lolbron:
I would much rather beesha sahersi slowly grows while raising great people one or two at a time.

No need to pop out kids just to increase your numbers if most of these kids will grow up to be useless, mostly through no fault of their own.

50 years from now reer sahersi will be langaab but very prosperous.

I would much rather beesha merka slowly grows while raising great people one or two at a time.

No need to pop out kids just to increase your numbers if most of these kids will grow up to be useless, mostly through no fault of their own.

50 years from now reer merka will be langaab but very prosperous.
I like the way you think :yousmart:

I will marry 4 dark skinned beauties like to the one in my avatar. From all shapes and sizes tall average and short princesses. They will breed me a whole new army of pro Kulmiyi maryalool to keep the unholy alliance going strong. :dabcasar:

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
It's always the idiots. I bet there's a correlation between how many children someone says they'll have and their intelligence.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Get the F outta here with your four wives. :camby: Imagine the amount of kids that would come out of having that many wives, no thanks :idontlike: I'm good with one :mjpls:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts