If you don't want four wives - or especially any kids - you're a beta male

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Females shouldn't get butthurt in this thread. We will enjoy what Allah has made halal for us, no matter how 'unfair' it is.

I will enjoy 2 different flavours of woman :pachah1: A voluptuous one (first wife and fat post childbirth) and a nice petite one (second one, young quruxley).

I count my blessings everyday for being a diaspora in Australia. I don't need much money to enjoy these bounties alxamdulilah.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
One wife is enough. I like to have my own time and do my own projects backhome, if I marry 4 wives I will
never have time to make my future grand projects come true. Life isn't about only sex and spreading your seeds.
And you don't have to the split that 100k inheritance.

C4R7-x8VMAE9pQW.jpg

Females shouldn't get butthurt in this thread. We will enjoy what Allah has made halal for us, no matter how 'unfair' it is.

I will enjoy 2 different flavours of woman :pachah1: A voluptuous one (first wife and fat post childbirth) and a nice petite one (second one, young quruxley).

I count my blessings everyday for being a diaspora in Australia. I don't need much money to enjoy these bounties alxamdulilah.
:bell:
preying on poor women back home by flexing you ceyr money:ivers:

i feel like Somali men have an ulterior motive for not wanting to fix up our country. how else would near death 80 year old get a young 20-year-old girl if living in the hell hole hasn't made her desperate:cosbyhmm:

but she'll die a sad woman:lolbron:

Uh, honey, she died long ago to marry him, only the corpse is left and he'd be none the wiser :pachah1:
But my work will be completed:mjlol:

I made a vow to myself I will no longer sit and watch these outsiders destroy us. I'm going out of my way to ruin relationships involving ajnabi before they move to marriage:damn: No! No! No!

You better stay on your side of the atlantic :ufdup:

While me and mr. sorenson is figuring things out. I'm going to pump out babies so white that I'll be blinded and arrested for kidnapping :kendrickcry:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
:bell:
preying on poor women back home by flexing you ceyr money:ivers:

i feel like Somali men have an ulterior motive for not wanting to fix up our country. how else would near death 80 year old get a young 20-year-old girl if living in the hell hole hasn't made her desperate:cosbyhmm:

Money is the great equalizer, and it has always been so. Why else is that old playboy dude pulling nice broads?

This has nothing to do with the civil war. Don't judge me salty woman. I dindu nuffin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts