"I would have sent them all to Jahannam!" Somali-Bantu man who failed a suicide bombing tells the tribunal

amboli

DIR POWER
30 percent of AS is Bantu
IMG_20190707_131536.jpg

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
They all need to go. Both oromo and bantus from other countries, hell we need to keep a close eye on the traitors in shabelle too.

:kodaksmiley:
First thing we must do is remove these qabilist odays from power. We can have differences but i doubt anyone here would co sign the humiliation that led to us not having a country to live in or ajnabi powers plotting against us.

How are you about to do a suicide bombing but then say "holac in lagu dhinto waa 'ithmun kabiir' " because your vehicle caught fire :deadosama:

Santiago

Adeer macaane ii waran
How are you about to do a suicide bombing but then say "holac in lagu dhinto waa 'ithmun kabiir' " because your vehicle caught fire :deadosama:

He is a coward hhhhh faggit ass coward pwussy boyyy kkkkkkkkk he escaped the car kkkkk because its forbidden to die in a burning car but ok to die in qarax walaa xowla walaa quuwata

amboli

DIR POWER
The demographics of the foot soldiers and top positions are very different

Qabiil that produces most footsoldiers is either D&M or Jareeerweyne

Leaders are the problem of any group.
Do you have a statistic to prove they're majority foot soldiers

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Leaders are the problem of any group.
Do you have a statistic to prove they're majority foot soldiers
I don't need statistics their lands have the biggest Al shabaab presence unless you want to tell me that the majority of the footsoldiers in their land aren't their own people

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
You need to understand that a majority of these militants are Bantu

Trending

Latest posts