I was right, they really are going to normalize pedophilia

Your not meant to be gay in the first place but that doesn't mean we kill them just because they are gay, same with people who want to do zina, or incest, or watch faahishah online, having a desire towards something isn't the same as doing it, plus killing someone who thinks about doing it will only make them not admit to it and be more secret about it
As wrong as it might seem to us, two adult men wrecking each other's rectal passage isn't even in the same league as pedophilia. Unlike gays, there's no such thing as consent when it comes to pedos. They can't even satiate their sexual desires by using ography without inflicting hard on children.

I said if they had any noblity, they'd chemically castrate themselves, not kill themselves. Don't put words in my mouth. And chill the f*ck out with the weird "devil's advocate" shit mate:camby:

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
I don't know why everyone is ignoring the elephant in the room that the prophet Muhammad (SAW) married Aisha when she was 6
For those who are going to say "it was a different time period" - do you believe Islam as a moral system is contingent or eternal?

I don't know why everyone is ignoring the elephant in the room that the prophet Muhammad (SAW) married Aisha when she was 6
For those who are going to say "it was a different time period" - do you believe Islam as a moral system is contingent or eternal?
Its not about the moral system its about when each moral applies to a different time

As wrong as it might seem to us, two adult men wrecking each other's rectal passage isn't even in the same league as pedophilia. Unlike gays, there's no such thing as consent when it comes to pedos. They can't even satiate their sexual desires by using ography without inflicting hard on children.
So you are telling me there is no way out of having attraction to children? You don't think you can change the desire?
Although pedophilia is much worse than homosexuality(Even though homosexuality is closely related to pedophilia) homosexuality is still one of the worse sins ever, up their with murder, if you think pedophiles should be castrated straight away, and not try to get rid of it, then we should apply the same to homosexuals.

It makes sense that the upper echelon of society would be more impartial to a little kiddy diddling and out of court settlements are convenient way to facilitate that.

Nice essay mate but you all credibility the moment you referred to them as "MAPs" in your post instead of pedos lol. Gtfo with that bullshit "de-stigmatization" as a means to get them the help they need and to combat their urges argument mate, I wasn't born yesterday :mjlol:
stfu

These projects have actually help prevent possible molestations. Kind of like how you talking prevents people from possibly liking you.

That's the definition of contingency lol
No because the way you are desciribing it makes no sense, Islams moral system is both eternal and contingent at the same time, you are seperating the 2 to say that Islamic rulings only apply sometimes and sometimes they don't which is wrong, The Islamic ruling always exists and never changes as long as the condition applies

stfu

These projects have actually help prevent possible molestations. Kind of like how you talking prevents people from possibly liking you.
Have you got statistics on this, also you are kind of right in a sense, if veryone is too afriad to admit it, they are going to just keep being pedophiles in private, not good for any of is, we need to expose them and change them and help them

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
No because the way you are desciribing it makes no sense, Islams moral system is both eternal and contingent at the same time, you are seperating the 2 to say that Islamic rulings only apply sometimes and sometimes they don't which is wrong, The Islamic ruling always exists and never changes as long as the condition applies
If something is morally acceptable one time but immoral another given the same conditions then that implies contingency, I really don't understand your point?

Pedophiles is a catch all term to include those who have thoughts, not just those who acted on it. Why would you use MAPs?

You don't destigmatize pedophiles. At worst, you treat them. The default position should be death or chemical castration. The world isn't sunshine and rainbows. You can't and shouldn't help everyone in society and that includes pedos.
my nigga this is even fucking worse. who the f*ck are these new jackass mods?

MAP is a *legal, lawyer-ese* term for anyone attracted to a minor, from kids to teens. Pedophilia is a psychological term. This isnt a rebranding.
Do you kill them before or after they’ve molested a kid?
If before, nigga how
If after, WHY NOT TRY TO STOP THEM BEGORE IF ITS SO BAD

I believe you should help pedos who dont want to be pedos. Cuz I dont want kids molested uknow.

No because they are consenting adults. What two homosexual adults do in their bedrooms is none of your business. How do you compare that with an adult who has sex with a 17 year old kid?
17 year old "child" my ass a 17 year old is a grown adult get out of here with your stupid way of thinking, 2 homosexual adults having sex have got the sharia punshment of being stoned to death without any way out of it, its worse than the punishment for murder, its disgusting and ruins society, it also leads to pedophilia aswell.
Pedophilia is atrocious and disgusting and anyone doing it should also be put to the death
If we are going to kill or castrate pedophiles on the stop then we must apply the same logic to any over disgusting fetiish, like zoophiles and homosexuals etc..

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
my nigga this is even fucking worse. who the f*ck are these new jackass mods?

MAP is a *legal, lawyer-ese* term for anyone attracted to a minor, from kids to teens. Pedophilia is a psychological term. This isnt a rebranding.
Do you kill them before or after they’ve molested a kid?
If before, nigga how
If after, WHY NOT TRY TO STOP THEM BEGORE IF ITS SO BAD

I believe you should help pedos who dont want to be pedos. Cuz I dont want kids molested uknow.

Lol @ me being new.

Go cry somewhere else. Not only should pedos get lead, but also anyone over 18 who commits major crimes. I would also include those who go 20 over the speed limit.

Have you got statistics on this, also you are kind of right in a sense, if veryone is too afriad to admit it, they are going to just keep being pedophiles in private, not good for any of is, we need to expose them and change them and help them
A campaign in Norway had ads on YT and shit, talking about «are you having thoughts/attracted to kids? theres help to get so u dont do it» and it was hella weird at frist ngl.

Dont have any non-Norwegian source atm, but I know several 100 people have apparently gotten help with unwanted pedophilic urges/thoughts after several ad/media campaigns.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
17 year old "child" my ass a 17 year old is a grown adult get out of here with your stupid way of thinking, 2 homosexual adults having sex have got the sharia punshment of being stoned to death without any way out of it, its worse than the punishment for murder, its disgusting and ruins society, it also leads to pedophilia aswell.
Pedophilia is atrocious and disgusting and anyone doing it should also be put to the death
If we are going to kill or castrate pedophiles on the stop then we must apply the same logic to any over disgusting fetiish, like zoophiles and homosexuals etc..

17 is not an adult. You're disgusting. Who gets sexually attracted to a 17 year old? Have you interacted with 17 year olds? Not only are they hard to get a boner from due to their child like features, they are also immature. They are so lost in this world and so unsure of themselves. It's not only the physical but the emotional aspect too. Who looks at a 17 year old and gets aroused other than someone in their age group? Everyone, we found the Somalispot pedo. You're a predator.

A campaign in Norway had ads on YT and shit, talking about «are you having thoughts/attracted to kids? theres help to get so u dont do it» and it was hella weird at frist ngl.

Dont have any non-Norwegian source atm, but I know several 100 people have apparently gotten help with unwanted pedophilic urges/thoughts after several ad/media campaigns.
Yes, its like drugs, instead of stigmatising it, just get more therapy and rehab and stuff about it, in actuality pedophilia is part of a larger problem which is the unrestrained sexual prowess of our society

17 is not an adult. You're disgusting. Who gets sexually attracted to a 17 year old? Have you interacted with 17 year olds? Not only are they hard to get a boner from due to their child like features, they are also immature. They are so lost in this world and so unsure of themselves. It's not only the physical but the emotional aspect too. Who looks at a 17 year old and gets aroused other than someone in their age group? Everyone, we found the Somalispot pedo. You're a predator.
You would get aroused by a 17 year old if I showed you an attractive one,

Also your arguments are futile to me, I expect someone like you to come with facts, instead you come with personal opinions and preference, unless you can prove anything wrong with liking a 17 year old, other than your desires, than you have no argument, a 17 year old is an adult, stop making teenagers into babies, this is how you get a bunch of teenagers acting like children because society sees them as children, you are part of the problem

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
You would get aroused by a 17 year old if I showed you an attractive one,

Also your arguments are futile to me, I expect someone like you to come with facts, instead you come with personal opinions and preference, unless you can prove anything wrong with liking a 17 year old, other than your desires, than you have no argument, a 17 year old is an adult, stop making teenagers into babies, this is how you get a bunch of teenagers acting like children because society sees them as children, you are part of the problem

I would not. I don't find kids sexually attractive. No they're not adult or adult like. They are very confused individuals. They are easily led astray. Anyone who has sex with a 17 year old is taking advantage of them. You should be in the same life stage as someone you are banging.

Of course you think I'm wrong. You're a pedo militant and there's only way 1 to address such people.