I Was Exposed On Flickr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys I need your help. I'm going through hell. As you know, there comes a time in a romantic relationship when you want to grab a rifle and send your lover jumping into the arms of God without an invitation. I've been dating a cutie for a bit. She's totally out of my league. I suspect she's in it just for the money. If I was her dad there's no way I would let her go out with a guy as disgustingly, repulsively, satanically foolxumo as Mr Wanagsan. But poverty makes girls do strange things.

About two weeks ago she started posting our photos on Flickr. Nothing wrong with that. If any man wants to be prematurely blinded by the shiny dome of my hairless skull, who am I to object? The African scalp was made by God to be snapped and posted on the interweb. No question.

Trouble is, some of these pics are not appropriate in my line of work. In a fair number of them you can see my grey pubic foliage climbing out of my bulging underpants. Where's the dignity in that? What if my boss gets an eyeful of the stuff?

True, I'm no stranger to experimenting with nude photography, but I do have a job to which I'd like to hold on till my pension so I might sink into my La-Z-Boy Recliner in happy retirement and heist a glass of caano geel to the good life.

At the rate things are going though, I will be stripped of my job and kicked to the poorhouse faster than a cobra strike, there to live out my days on benefits like a dumb FOB with jaad stained teeth. I would ask her to take it down, but she's mad at me for not buying her these expensive shoes she wants. Chick has drained my bank account as it is, and now she wants more goodies.

Guys I need your help. I'm going through hell. As you know, there comes a time in a romantic relationship when you want to grab a rifle and send your lover jumping into the arms of God without an invitation. I've been dating a cutie for a bit. She's totally out of my league. I suspect she's in it just for the money. If I was her dad there's no way I would let her go out with a guy as disgustingly, repulsively, satanically foolxumo as Mr Wanagsan. But poverty makes girls do strange things.

About two weeks ago she started posting our photos on Flickr. Nothing wrong with that. If any man wants to be prematurely blinded by the shiny dome of my hairless skull, who am I to object? The African scalp was made by God to be snapped and posted on the interweb. No question.

Trouble is, some of these pics are not appropriate in my line of work. In a fair number of them you can see my grey pubic foliage climbing out of my bulging underpants. Where's the dignity in that? What if my boss gets an eyeful of the stuff?

True, I'm no stranger to experimenting with nude photography, but I do have a job to which I'd like to hold on till my pension so I might sink into my La-Z-Boy Recliner in happy retirement and heist a glass of caano geel to the good life.

At the rate things are going though, I will be stripped of my job and kicked to the poorhouse faster than a cobra strike, there to live out my days on benefits like a dumb FOB with jaad stained teeth. I would ask her to take it down, but she's mad at me for not buying her these expensive shoes she wants. Chick has drained my bank account as it is, and now she wants more goodies.
looool don't overthink it. women will always love you when you have lacag. Don't settle down. How old are you? And were you affected in the civil war btw?

looool don't overthink it. How old are you? And were you affected in the civil war btw?
The war destroyed my fortunes. I was a minor celebrity in Xamar during the glorious eighties. Nothing big. Just a few speaking gigs here and there for the regime and free lunches at the Geelsankataabte restaurant. The Darod-Hawiye beef ruined my speaking fees.

What happened to that nigga anyway. Surely he's got a new nick or two by now.

I think we will definitely have no difficulty recognising him when he decides to come back, may his return be hastened. We ought to get our blood money from that girl who exposed him, I can't even remember her name

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.

If this is true, you done fucked up boy!!
RIP to the rezpect you had!
:pachah1:

I think we will definitely have no difficulty recognising him when he decides to come back, may his return be hastened. We ought to get our blood money from that girl who exposed him, I can't even remember her name
Yes, very clever of you to connect his exposure to my own. So many innocent brothers are facing qarxis these days. Look out for any erotic writers. Bound to be our brother from another mother.

Back off old man I'm only trying to help! I guess the deportation issue has taken its toll on you.
How is minimizing my suffering help? I'm telling you my reputation is on the line and all you can say is "Flicker is sooo last season"? What kind of retarded answer is that my apple blossom?

GeelJirito

Qram Qram Jaw
2ad46aeaad531118bbd256184a007901--weird-pictures-funniest-pictures.jpg

:mjlaugh::mjlol:

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
How did I f**k up. Are you victim blaming?
f*ck with all that cadaan "victim blaming" $hit nigga.
Im a geeljire nigga!! So, imma talk to you as a geeljire brathar! !
I feel for you as an ugly brother myself bro. So, condolences your way saaxib.
But, why is you takin inappropriate photos with a you aint married to bro. Stop takin pics with these chicks bro.!! Wtf! I dont expect a geeljire to be that dumb!

Wake up 2am and pray tahajjud bruh, coz if it happened to me i'd have a one way ticket to somalia coz my hooyo wouldve murdered me bruh!
The woman is 4' 2 bruh but she scary asf dawg.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts