OPINION I used to be anti-Somaliland, now I support it

Muzaffer

๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–‘
hmm first of all Somalia capital will never change because Mogadishu is the most historical and symbol of Somali people,

secondary the Idea of independence will not make us better if not worst because you will have fewer resources and power and you are surrounded by enemies who are stronger than you. so the possibility of survival will decrease dramatically if you start to break into pathetic states.

thirdly let say we gave every state independence and destroy Somalia as a political figure then what will happen? of course, border dispute and the conflict will continue then what will happen? Ethiopia will eat us one by one. and of course, an idiot will come and say we can defend our lands against Ethiopian attacks. please don't cheat your self be realistic.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
I support Somaliland because they are able to maintain the peace with what little they have to work with. After realizing just how unstable Xamar and Southern Somalia are, Somaliland/Puntland are like

Why doesn't the Somali capital get moved to Northern Somalia? Xamar ain't it until it gets its act together.

Any Pro Somalilanders in here? I'm ready to be christened.
I walba waxad ahayd fake nationalist, supporting a person, not a country.
When the person leaves, you leave the country.
Somali unity must be above every thing else
Not person you support or your tribe.
Sadly you showed where you are allegiance placed

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
hmm first of all Somalia capital will never change because Mogadishu is the most historical and symbol of Somali people,

secondary the Idea of independence will not make us better if not worst because you will have fewer resources and power and you are surrounded by enemies who are stronger than you. so the possibility of survival will decrease dramatically if you start to break into pathetic states.

thirdly let say we gave every state independence and destroy Somalia as a political figure then what will happen? of course, border dispute and the conflict will continue then what will happen? Ethiopia will eat us one by one. and of course, an idiot will come and say we can defend our lands against Ethiopian attacks. please don't cheat your self be realistic.

We're already independent.

And had nothing todo with Somalia for 30 year's.

The same stupid argument of we'll be worse off doesn't apply.

Muzaffer

yes, it applies do you think that Ethiopia sees you as Somaliland or whatever shit, they see you as Somali a people of vast rich lands and with a small population.

reer

VIP

youre a qat munching xoolo tribal idiot people like the rest of somalis you are a zoo in the eyes of ajnabis no matter how much you beg them.

I support Garowe believe it or not. I go back and forth with MJs here, but I will admit they are not Unuka Leh people,. I vote Garowe :farmajoyaab:

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Galkacyo cuz itโ€™s nice and central plus demographics are mixed, baidoa cuz eelay donโ€™t like beef plus nice weather and farms, merca cuz I think itโ€™s where traditional somali culture is best represented or a new city somewhere in there

Kismaayo will be best place
It has everything
I voted ๐Ÿ’ฏ Kismaayo

Kismaayo was my second choice but Iโ€™m tired of the South dhan tbh. But for me it is:

1)Garowe
2)Kismaayo
3)Baydhabo

Baydhabo wouldnโ€™t be bad. Close to MX/OG/ and in neutral D&M territory.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Kismaayo was my second choice but Iโ€™m tired of the South dhan tbh. But for me it is:

1)Garowe
2)Kismaayo
3)Baydhabo

Baydhabo wouldnโ€™t be bad. Close to MX/OG/ and in neutral D&M territory.
DM donโ€™t want
So Baydhabo
During AYY, Abdullah Yussuf was open to make Baydhabo permanent Somalia, but DM too weak to support and defend, so only Kismaayo left

Why would the world create a new country and hand it over to low achieving low IQ Zoomies? We already have 2 rundown nations we're not getting a third.

Stop living in fantasy and accept reality. You didn't get recognised during 30 years of utter chaos in Somalia, what makes you think you will now that things are slowly getting better?
Actually somaliland chances are better now that Somalia finally has somewhat of a government after 30 years. Itโ€™s hard to officially separate with a country with no official government.

Muzaffer

Capital should be Caabudwaaq it is right in the middle between Hargaisa and Mogadishu and in the heart of all Somali lands.
no cabuudwaq its mere village-town Mogadishu should continue to be the capital.

Somalia has the longest coast in Africa so it logically and better to have a port city as its capital and if we inshallah unite all Somali lands Mogadishu will be in the middle of all Somali ports

Trending