I used to be anti-Somaliland, now I support it

I support Somaliland because they are able to maintain the peace with what little they have to work with. After realizing just how unstable Xamar and Southern Somalia are, Somaliland/Puntland are like dreams compared to them.

Why doesn't the Somali capital get moved to Northern Somalia? Xamar ain't it until it gets its act together.

Any Pro Somalilanders in here? I'm ready to be christened.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20210427-033241_Google.jpg

alien

📍outer space
VIP
it would help unity if it was moved to the North. It shouldn't be one of the major northern cities. It should be a new city that was built up from some tuulo. A city where no one clan is dominating

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
I support Somaliland because they are able to maintain the peace with what little they have to work with. After realizing just how unstable Xamar and Southern Somalia are, Somaliland/Puntland are like dreams compared to them.

Why doesn't the Somali capital get moved to Northern Somalia? Xamar ain't it until it gets its act together.

What Somaliland built has been distorted since 2010 kulmiye took charge.

But I get what you mean, Somalilands road to peace and statehood wasn't easy took about 10 year's from 91.

Started with Declaration ended with Constitution referendum election in 2001.
With a 4 year conflict and peace conferences in between.

Main point, statehood created by Somalis with no interference from outside. Elders sitting under a tree until resolution is met

it would help unity if it was moved to the North. It shouldn't be one of the major northern cities. It should be a new city that was built up from some tuulo. A city where no one clan is dominating
North don't want the capital, Somaliland is gone and Puntland doesn't want more Alshabab on its doorsteps.

Som

VIP

If you are Somalilander it makes sense, however if you are from Somalia it doesn't make sense to support a country that hates people from Somalia
Somaliland leaders don't care if you are pro lander or not, if you are from somalia they'll still hate you

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like

what peace, literally Dhul are killing each other and so-called government are just watching, They force people to obey or die that ain't no peace.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
what peace, literally Dhul are killing each other and so-called government are just watching, They force people to obey or die that ain't no peace.
How is that SL fault? Dhul always kill eachother arround this time. And we all know if SL do something people will complain

i dont mind somaliland if they want to be seperate from us but i dont like it when they look down on Somalia and they act like they're better
this is how they look when theyre insulting Somalia
giphy.gif

Again why you calling yourselves a country when you can't even take responsibility for the people you rule over and that show Somaliland is just isaaq land and only looks after isaaq
Granted West Sanaag is similiar and they are HY/HJ. The problem is the more east you go the less centralized the area.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
If you are Somalilander it makes sense, however if you are from Somalia it doesn't make sense to support a country that hates people from Somalia
Somaliland leaders don't care if you are pro lander or not, if you are from somalia they'll still hate you

I don't know where are you getting this rumour from that all Somalilanders hate other Somalis.

You can't hate yourself

We hate "Somalia" the political entity and all those involved until our Independence is recognised. When you guys stop hating on us with you're "do not exist / 1clan state" comments

Trending