I married from back home

Wasiir

Bursalah Media Production
I married a beautiful halimo from Somalia and escaped financial slavery to an ethnic spouse in the West. I didn’t spend more than $10,000 for everything. I thank Allah every day for opening my eyes to the nicma we have back home. Any of you still undecided should give a chance to ethnic women from back home. My friend spends over $4000 every month on his wife here and I don’t even spend anything close to that.

I thank Allah everyday for opening my eyes to the reality of life in the west.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
You did well. Can’t trust western Somali girls, half them on the streets.

Back home you have a lot more Somalis to choose from. You’ll also be a lot more desirable. I recommend it to everyone.

No one should volunteer for financial slavery. Western women are needlessly expensive and offer very little home care.

World

VIP
I don’t think money is that important when getting married, the price of mehr and wedding is nothing when you are looking for a wife for the rest of your life, rather her morals, personality, chasity, etc is what matters. So if you are looking to marry back home because it’s cheaper then that’s very weird.

You did well. Can’t trust western Somali girls, half them on the streets.

Back home you have a lot more Somalis to choose from. You’ll also be a lot more desirable. I recommend it to everyone.

No one should volunteer for financial slavery. Western women are needlessly expensive and offer very little home care.
I married a beautiful halimo from Somalia and escaped financial slavery to an ethnic spouse in the West. I didn’t spend more than $10,000 for everything. I thank Allah every day for opening my eyes to the nicma we have back home. Any of you still undecided should give a chance to ethnic women from back home. My friend spends over $4000 every month on his wife here and I don’t even spend anything close to that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

Just cause it's cheaper to marry back home doesn't mean its the smartest there's too many guys who think girls back home are miskiin and docile than end up getting finessed

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Just cause it's cheaper to marry back home doesn't mean its the smartest there's too many guys who think girls back home are miskiin and docile than end up getting finessed
That’s true lmao :drakelaugh: This bradar talking about saving money but in a few months she’ll ask him to send me to her 10 uncles and 4 habar yars and he’ll start losing hair.

But why wouldn't you want a xalimo from the west who is well educated & has her own income? Why would she be a financial burden?

Also why is your friend spending 4k a month on his wife? Why isn't she working?

But why wouldn't you want a xalimo from the west who is well educated & has her own income? Why would she be a financial burden?

Also why is your friend spending 4k a month on his wife? Why isn't she working?
I wouldnt want the woman to be able to compete with me. The more superior you as a man the more you got say. Thats why well educated men prefer village woman.

I wouldnt want the woman to be able to compete with me. The more superior you as a man the more you got say. Thats why well educated men prefer village woman.

If you're a man of quality worth listening to, the illiterate village woman to a woman who holds a PHD will listen to you. Anyone with natural intelligence can smell a nacaas regardless of their formal education.

I find it frightening how some men think that a woman who educates herself for own growth and benefit, is somehow a threat to his masculinity.

If you're a man of quality worth listening to, the illiterate village woman to a woman who holds a PHD will listen to you. Anyone with natural intelligence can smell a nacaas regardless of their formal education.

I find it frightening how some men think that a woman who educates herself for own growth and benefit, is somehow a threat to his masculinity.
I am just speaking facts. Marriage is a complementary thing. The man has to be more man then the woman or else it wont work.

I am just facts. Marriage is a complementary thing. The man has to be more man then the woman or else it wont work.

How is a man less of a man based on his wife's education and finances? Does a naturally intelligent woman need to dumb herself down to make a man feel good? Do we need to let go of our risiq and financial opportunities to sooth the ego of the man?

It seems to me that some men's masculinity hangs on a thread and is based on women shrivelling themselves and their capabilities. If the only way you can feel like a man is being a with a woman robbed of a proper education due to war and poverty then its a sad existence.

He suffers from inferiority complex and sees the world through the eyes of white people

dave-dave-chappelle.gif

That is sad and tragic if it's true