I married from back home

I don’t think money is that important when getting married, the price of mehr and wedding is nothing when you are looking for a wife for the rest of your life, rather her morals, personality, chasity, etc is what matters. So if you are looking to marry back home because it’s cheaper then that’s very weird.
Its still very expensive back home, i know about guys who had to pay the relatives of the girl thousands of dollars, and those girls are gold diggers because they think living in the west makes you automatically rich

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
I married a beautiful halimo from Somalia and escaped financial slavery to an ethnic spouse in the West. I didn’t spend more than $10,000 for everything. I thank Allah every day for opening my eyes to the nicma we have back home. Any of you still undecided should give a chance to ethnic women from back home. My friend spends over $4000 every month on his wife here and I don’t even spend anything close to that.

I thank Allah everyday for opening my eyes to the reality of life in the west.
10k is too much to spend in Somalia and boy you're more wild than me👍, you got a local wife in developed country and you still went out to marry one in Somalia? Wow holy smokes

Jungle

VIP
Abdis in the west should marry where they're at first imo and seeing as nothing last forever then think about the african xalimos.

Wasiir

Bursalah Media Production
I feel for you individuals who are still single on here for a long time. So many of you are asking questions instead of blessing my union with a true nomad.

I also asked @Basra for her Marehan daughters as 2nd & 3rd wives but she refused because us OG discipline out women throughly. Her loss anyways. She could have received guaranteed supplement payments to boost her old age income.

Last edited:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
If you're a man of quality worth listening to, the illiterate village woman to a woman who holds a PHD will listen to you. Anyone with natural intelligence can smell a nacaas regardless of their formal education.

I find it frightening how some men think that a woman who educates herself for own growth and benefit, is somehow a threat to his masculinity.

My terms in any potential marriage is clear: University educated and has a professional job.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thats obviously where Somalis need to fix.

We need to normalise the sharing of household responsibilities if we are sharing financial responsibilities.

My parents share home and financial responsibilities. My dad does housework with my hooyo and they both work.

Last edited:
Thats obviously where Somalis need to fix.

We need to normalise the sharing of household responsibilities if we are sharing financial responsibilities.

My parents share home and financial responsibilities. My dad does housework with my hooyo and they both work.

It is something Somalis do need to fix, but surprisingly it's also a bit of a Western problem. Most studies show that women do the bulk of the emotional and physical labor around the house, whilst simultaneously splitting the bills or contributing financially. The main difference would be is that most men with a modern mindset, don't expect to be waited on, yet the idea that the women is supposed to do more is still ingrained. Tbh, it could be argued that in some ways it's biological as women are the ones that give birth and nurse children ect. Naturally, they'll end up doing more. Therefore, in a 50/50 dynamic the women will be the one most likely exploited in that situation.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Birthing kids is life and death, I ain’t no way I’m splitting the bills

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
That’s true lmao :drakelaugh: This bradar talking about saving money but in a few months she’ll ask him to send me to her 10 uncles and 4 habar yars and he’ll start losing hair.
There was a guy who married back home than brought his miskiin wife over to the US he made a joint account and saw that 5k was missing from the account turns out the wife sent it to her hooyo

And there was another guy who got married here he spent 30k on the wedding and all expenses only to end up divorcing her after a month cause shes a gold digger

Trending

Latest posts