I have a controversial take

I’ve got some questions :hillarybiz: are koalas cute irl and where can you find joeys :cosbyhmm:
  1. I love koalas personally. They're in every zoo here and it's like holding a sentient teddy bear in real life 😍
  2. Joeys, exist only in the outback but also are in all of the zoos in the city. But we've had the occasional incident where kangaroos escape from the zoo or make their way from the bush to the city and start roaming around the place LMAO
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Respectfully, this is a poor argument.

Disowning someone from your family is not equal to disowning someone from your ethnic/cultural group and nationality.

Therefore, they cannot be compared.
You’re disowning them at the end so it wouldn’t make much difference. Why are we so keen into keeping them in our society? they are as much detrimental to our community as the khanis crew.

Last edited:

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”. on hiatus
VIP
  1. I love koalas personally. They're in every zoo here and it's like holding a sentient teddy bear in real life 😍
  2. Joeys, exist only in the outback but also are in all of the zoos in the city. But we've had the occasional incident where kangaroos escape from the zoo or make their way from the bush to the city and start roaming around the place LMAO
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wanna move to Australia now :stressed:

You’re disowning them at the end so it wouldn’t make much difference.
No, disowning someone from your family is different from disowning someone from your ethnic/cultural group. The fact of the matter is that we don't have the power to do the latter. We really don't.

Allah (SWT) chose to insert them in our group of people, we can't undo that by implementing laws that attempt to remove their connection to Somalia that was determined from birth.

Why are we so keen into keeping them in our society? they are as much detrimental to our community as the khanis crew.
Who said anything about them being a part of Somali society? Surely, you don't think if someone isn't a part of the community, their original lineage disappears just like that, making them no longer Somali?

We can feel no connection to them as brothers/sisters while not being delusional enough to think they stop being Somali.

Read my first response for my full thoughts (Post #13)

Last edited:
Very silly posters here.

Islamically, you belong to the tribe of your father and you can’t lie about your abtiris. A gaal still has his father’s abtirsi. He is still his father’s son biologically.

Are Somali gaals seen as beyond the pale and outsider figures when it comes to Somali dhaqan? Yes, they are and I agree to this, since they’ve left behind a huge fundemental part of Somalinimo, but that doesn’t change their biology or abtirsi. Arguing that they’re not socially welcomed into Somali spaces anymore isn’t the same as saying they’re no longer Somali. That’s virtually impossible. Since no one can change ethnic groups. They have a Somali father and therefore are of Somali origin themselves. There is no way to spin it since it’s a lie to say anything else.

This is basic common sense. Even the posters arguing with @DojaKhat know this because when they refer to apostates of Somali origin, they call them ‘Somali gaals’ as well. YOU too acknowledge their Somali origins, so why are we even debating this?

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
I strongly disagree with this, to be a somali you must be muslim. Islam and Somalis are hand in hand. An indian or any other type of muslim is closer to me then a somali nationalistic who calls for somalia to be better but is a proud non muslim.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

This topic makes them so mad aswell, they are online raging sending out walls of text. K try interacting with somalis in person and not like

Very silly posters here.

Islamically, you belong to the tribe of your father and you can’t lie about your abtiris. A gaal still has his father’s abtirsi. He is still his father’s son biologically.

Are Somali gaals seen as beyond the pale and outsider figures when it comes to Somali dhaqan? Yes, they are and I agree to this, since they’ve left behind a huge fundemental part of Somalinimo, but that doesn’t change their biology or abtirsi. Arguing that they’re not socially welcomed into Somali spaces anymore isn’t the same as saying they’re no longer Somali. That’s virtually impossible. Since no one can change ethnic groups. They have a Somali father and therefore are of Somali origin themselves. There is no way to spin it since it’s a lie to say anything else.

This is basic common sense. Even the posters arguing with @DojaKhat know this because when they refer to apostates of Somali origin, they call them ‘Somali gaals’ as well. YOU too acknowledge their Somali origins, so why are we even debating this?
I truly think it's some type of performative religiosity on behalf of the almost entirely male users who push this "You ain't Somali any more if you leave the religion!" rhetoric.

It's like some sort of macho chest-beating, where they want to further assert their dominance on these Somali apostates.

I can't explain it well, but it doesn't feel sincere at all when I see them two threads later, chatting it up with the few Somali male murtads on here like Yami and Kisame and bonding with them over some commonly held Somali experience growing up.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Very silly posters here.

of course Genetically they are still Somali and if they want to claim that go ahead. You never hear them calling them somali Gaal just Gaal as they arent even big enough to be considered a minority. Whats the point of claiming somali if you cant even go into somali spaces, be in the community and Just do regular events. Maybe they lie about but still

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Do you guys not understand were heading on the same path to the grave? We are all going to be 6 feet underground, all of this qabil talk all of this hoping for somalia to be better will not ever matter. You have a short time here, Make use of it Dont be like the others who want to maximize in this life, unaware about the next life ahead of them.

Trending

Latest posts