I finally have to admit it, Somalia is a failed country & I am out.

With the recent news of alshabaab RETAKING towns that they were freed from, I have no choice but to admit this. I have never heard of terrorists "retaking" a liberated town smh. This kind of thing is only unique to Somalia.

So I am out. I will not discuss Somalia's future any longer because I do not believe in it's current state. From North to South, Danyeers rule.

Wake me up when a young Nayib Bukele archetype rises from the ashes. Until then, enjoy your fat bellied leaders while thin and boned poverty stricken Somali kids are plastered all over UN agency websites.

I have also renounced my Qabiil. I am Free. Join me in the beaches of Spain or Barbados. I am still Somali proudly, I just have no desire to participate in self humiliation.

I have felt this for a while now. I used to be hopeful, especially when I was a teenager. The teenagers here who speak highly of our country remind me alot of how I used to feel hopeful about Somalia going back to how it was pre civil war and the adult that do it seem delusional to me. Now I’m just waiting for imam mahdi to come so the whole ummah can live in peace and have justice.

Nah don't take it seriously the retreat also happened in ceeldheer months ago due to misunderstanding between the minister of defence and odowa but it was resolved and the ciidan went back again to recapture ceeldheer currently the ciidan who retreated from camaara are unhappy due to financial issues The UAE has chosed to stop funds after The Turkey Deal as soon that gets resolved they will go back to Camaara again

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
I’m surprised Somalia’s urbanites are still not moving out in droves ,there are no jobs there
I’m guessing it’s the remittance

somalis are not good at governing,we thrive better in non Somali governed countries
I support Somalis migrating out of Somalia
And taking over

I’m surprised Somalia’s urbanites are still not moving out in droves ,there are no jobs there

somalis are not good at governing,we thrive better in non Somali governed countries
And taking over

My hooyos generation still send remittance but once we take over, it will be chaos. Not a single one of my friends is planning to continue on that practice.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
With the recent news of alshabaab RETAKING towns that they were freed from, I have no choice but to admit this. I have never heard of terrorists "retaking" a liberated town smh. This kind of thing is only unique to Somalia.

So I am out. I will not discuss Somalia's future any longer because I do not believe in it's current state. From North to South, Danyeers rule.

Wake me up when a young Nayib Bukele archetype rises from the ashes. Until then, enjoy your fat bellied leaders while thin and boned poverty stricken Somali kids are plastered all over UN agency websites.

I have also renounced my Qabiil. I am Free. Join me in the beaches of Spain or Barbados. I am still Somali proudly, I just have no desire to participate in self humiliation.

Seems like U gave up also like my dad who used to follow Somali politics in the early 90s seeking all articles he could by reading every type of newspaper and store it in his shoe box. He said after the four month war and no solution in sight, he couldn't bring himself to read anymore because of sharaf dhac on how the people look diseases, hungry, and no future and on top of that no safety lol and how the leaders live in their own delusion not knowing their being judged on their people not on how they look or talk or what they have.

My father promised not to ever get involved in Somali politics again cause it's sharaf dhac and he doesn't want to lose the small legacy he built up under the kacaan.

I'm also nearing the stage of just not entertaining Somali politics or news that's why I just want a political section dedicated to political solutions not criticism only, that's the only thing giving me hope still.

And taking over
PM me bro its important

And taking over
Djibouti, a Somali governed country is by far the most developed and stable country in the Horn. Not to say its a good country but it stand out compared to other Somali run governments

My hooyos generation still send remittance but once we take over, it will be chaos. Not a single one of my friends is planning to continue on that practice.
These remittance beneficiaries have to be taught a lesson on clean up there cities and catch there local shabaab member. I don't understand why these people act like they don't know who is a member of shabaab in there community, because any hood you go to all the residents know which house is the crack house.

You are giving up now? Things were 10x worse in Farmaajo's era and even worse before that. How long have you been following Somali politics?

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual

AS retaking liberated town isn't new. I don't know how why you're so bum out when it already happened a dozen times

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement

I'm in tears wallahi you didn't even last a full month as a unionist

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
Djibouti, a Somali governed country is by far the most developed and stable country in the Horn. Not to say its a good country but it stand out compared to other Somali run governments
Djibouti is a craphole just like Somalia’s leaders they also suffer a extremely corrupt leader who pockets most money

Trending