I feel sad that no Somalis are playing in AFCON

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Genetics 100% play a role and how ancestors environment shape how we are. We have to accept that bantus are genetically gifted with physical strength followed by hispanics then whites.

Horners are inferior in every ways (except endurance). The same way Indians and Asians are inferior (due to smaller bone density etc). Just ask yourself why there are no elite Asian fighters in fighting sports when they have long history of martial arts? The average Joe xoog all over them with just HS wrestling or boxing as seen in MMA because their wide and thick bone density gives them the edge.

"Horners are inferior in every ways (except endurance). The same way Indians and Asians are inferior (due to smaller bone density etc). "

It honestly looks insane to read this. We have straight up never seen a significant amount of Somali niggas train at a high level before. We literally don't have a sample size of athletes to determine how good we are athletically.

Somali men only recently hopped on the fitness wave here in the west. Majority of gen Z and millennials Somali diaspora never got the opportunity to become an athlete when they were young.

Calling us interior just seems crazy :dead:

Come look at this @Chaseyourdreamzz nigga think we're fucked even though most of our athletes never trained correctly. This is crazy.

Our best pure athlete outside of distance runners is a Scandinavia sprinter that runs the 100m in the 10 second range :sass2: . That's only just one Farah. No other Farah has gotten the opportunity to consistently train in sprints. We probably got faster niggas out there but we don't got enough niggas training in sprints

"Horners are inferior in every ways (except endurance). The same way Indians and Asians are inferior (due to smaller bone density etc). "

It honestly looks insane to read this. We have straight up never seen a significant amount of Somali niggas train at a high level before. We literally don't have a sample size of athletes to determine how good we are athletically.

Somali men only recently hopped on the fitness wave here in the west. Majority of gen Z and millennials Somali diaspora never got the opportunity to become an athlete when they were young.

Calling us interior just seems crazy :dead:

Come look at this @Chaseyourdreamzz nigga think we're fucked even though most of our athletes never trained correctly. This is crazy
He’s a pessimist 💯 there’s only 1 million Somalis in the west and like you said most of our parents never prioritized sports outside of Somali leagues we need time we’re already rising in football in Europe

We're doing better than many countries. 👇👇

1706752642859.png

Now, you compare Somalia to our cousins in DJibouti. 👇👇

1706752739529.png

:dead:

Djibouti has a small population their pool of eligible talent is not much

They had stability in the last 32 years. Population size can't be an excuse. Uruguay has a population of 3 million people and they have one of the best team in South America and the world. So it is not due to population size; it is the lack of investments in sports in that country.

Another small country is Trinidad and Tobago. Their population size is the same as DJibouti, but they made it to the world cup.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
What happen to Kenya? They used to have a good football team. Ugandans also used to have a good team.
No clue. But other Africans only seem to hate on Somalis for not having a solid team despite all the things our country has gone through but no one cares that Kenya isn’t playing lol. We are the main characters

No clue. But other Africans only seem to hate on Somalis for not having a solid team despite all the things our country has gone through but no one cares that Kenya isn’t playing lol. We are the main characters

Actually, there are more rivalries when it comes to sports between Uganda, Kenya, and Tanzania. I am surprised why Kenya wouldn't make it. In Tanzania, the state really provides good incentives for their teams.

Our African brothers/sisters just expected us to do better in many areas. They see Somalis in their country doing better in business, so they expect we should be good in football too.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
Actually, there are more rivalries when it comes to sports between Uganda, Kenya, and Tanzania. I am surprised why Kenya wouldn't make it. In Tanzania, the state really provides good incentives for their teams.

Our African brothers/sisters just expected us to do better in many areas. They see Somalis in their country doing better in business, so they expect we should be good in football too.
Nah it’s not that. Im aware there’s rivalry between all African countries but there’s a collective hatred that mathows have for Somalis especially online. Between them it’s usually friendly fire but with us it’s different.

Even when we aren’t even competing they mention us and mock us. They don’t do it for Ethiopians, Eritreans, etc who are also shit at football. They hate us differently lol

Nah it’s not that. Im aware there’s rivalry between all African countries but there’s a collective hatred that mathows have for Somalis especially online. Between them it’s usually friendly fire but with us it’s different.

Even when we aren’t even competing they mention us and mock us. They don’t do it for Ethiopians, Eritreans, etc who are also shit at football. They hate us differently lol

Sister, most of the hate you see online comes from UK. I hardly see that in Murica. Most of the guys who diss the Somalis are either Yardies or Fufus, and they're based in UK.

I once lived in Atlanta, GA, especially a place called Lithonia. There are a lot of Jamaicans, Trinidad and Tobago, and other Caribbeans in that area. They were great and would welcome you. The few issues that I came across were from AAs. So as you can see it is a regionalized issue. It is a UK thing; not even in Canada.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
Sister, most of the hate you see online comes from UK. I hardly see that in Murica. Most of the guys who diss the Somalis are either Yardies or Fufus, and they're based in UK.

I once lived in Atlanta, GA, especially a place called Lithonia. There are a lot of Jamaicans, Trinidad and Tobago, and other Caribbeans in that area. They were great and would welcome you. The few issues that I came across were from AAs. So as you can see it is a regionalized issue. It is a UK thing; not even in Canada.
I’m glad you’ve had good experiences with mathows lol. And it’s good to know that American & Canadian Somalis had a different experience. But a lot of Somalis in Kenya and South Africa would agree with me. Most mathows do not like us.

I’m glad you’ve had good experiences with mathows lol. And it’s good to know that American & Canadian Somalis had a different experience. But a lot of Somalis in Kenya and South Africa would agree with me. Most mathows do not like us.

Kenyan madows are ok. In South Africa, if you avoid the shanty towns, you're ok as well.

Trending

Latest posts