I feel sad that no Somalis are playing in AFCON

While countries like Mozambique Cape Verde, Guinea, Nigeria, Morocco etc are all playing well and their citizens cheering cheerfully and the full african spirit kicking. Somalis is too busy doing gender wars whilst Somalia and Somaliland are bickering back and forth about this whole port fiasco. Can't even watch AFCON knowing my country could have been there playing.

No one in east Africa is playing apart from Tanzania lol.
Mozambique also which is in South East Africa. But Somalis would have stand a better chance since football is a big thing back home and a lot of undiscovered talent hasn't been noticed. Imagine if we were playing and every country be shocked since they all have negative perception of us. Would have loved to beat half these countries and put them in their place. 😔

Was surprised that even Mauritania made it and they just beat Algeria today lol

East Africa is trash In this sport honestly
Somalia would have surpassed other East African nations if we didn't have the nomadic mentality. Somalia is too corrupt to participate in the big state, is sad to say but we won't see Somalia qualify for afcon or world cup until 2050

Somalia would have surpassed other East African nations if we didn't have the nomadic mentality. Somalia is too corrupt to participate in the big state, is sad to say but we won't see Somalia qualify for afcon or world cup until 2050
Africa especially West Africa producing alot of upcoming talent

I don't think Somalia ever gonna qualify for Afcon honestly, forget about the WC lol

It’s a blessing in disguise. Do you know how embarrassing all the TikTok’s would be from fobs?

Look at this 😭
omg how can I forget about the fobs, they don't even look civilised. Forget it I changed my mind lets stick to embarrassing ourselves as a sport since that's what we are really good at.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Don’t remind me, we should be balling on Ivory Coast now but instead dagaal lee kujirnaa
angry GIF by HULU

East Africa is trash In this sport honestly
It's just Horners specifically. The fact that soccer is #1 popular for Horners but can't even make it tells me it's genetics (we are all the same genetic wise).

There is a Somali owned club here and the reservist/senior team rely heavily on 1-3 Bantu players that carried the defense and midfield. I was playing with them for 1 season, ever heard of farahs being hyped/called the "best" because of those tricks and pace?

Those Bantus xoog all over them pace, strength and power wise and the gap is a huge night and day difference. That was the moment I get why European clubs love scouting players from Bantu countries.

Long distance running is the only sport we dominate and for obvious reasons.

Last edited:
It's just Horners specifically, the gap is just too big. The fact that soccer is #1 popular for Horners but can't even make it tells me it's genetics (we are all the same genetic wise).

There is a Somali owned club here and the reservist/senior team rely heavily on 1-3 Bantu players that carried the defense and midfield. I was playing with them for 1 season, ever heard of farahs being hyped/called the "best" because of those tricks and pace?

Those Bantus xoog all over them pace, strength and power wise and it's a huge night and day difference like I was playing with A level players that can't be touched. That was the moment I get why European clubs love scouting players from Bantu countries.

Slmalia don't even dominate long distance. tell me one somali distance than won even a bronze?

Kisame

Plotting world domination
It's just Horners specifically. The fact that soccer is #1 popular for Horners but can't even make it tells me it's genetics (we are all the same genetic wise).

Those Bantus xoog all over them pace, strength and power wise and the gap is a huge night and day difference like I was playing with A level players that can't be touched. That was the moment I get why European clubs love scouting players from Bantu countries.

You guys are funny ngl.

Some of you guys don't realize the amount of work needed to become a pro athlete. Saying we can't be good because of genetics is weak thing to say. Especially in a sport where every major ethnic group has players playing in the pros.

I've seen madow, cadaan, and Hispanic start participating in sports at an extremely young age. Most of the pros start this early and continue to play for the next 10-12 years before making it to the pros. By 18 they would have at least 13 years of playing experience before even making it to the pros.

Look at basketball here in North America for example. Most Somali niggas can start playing with their friends at a young age but that shit doesn't matter if they aren't learning how to play with a legit team at young age.

Look at this vid above. Madows iyo Cadaans start training their kids early. These parents are willing to invest money into supporting their child's athletic dreams. Most Somali parents overall for the past 20 years have been way to broke to do this.

You guys are funny ngl.

Some of you guys don't realize the amount of work needed to become a pro athlete. Saying we can't be good because of genetics is weak thing to say. Especially in a sport where every major ethnic group has players playing in the pros.

I've seen madow, cadaan, and Hispanic start participating in sports at an extremely young age. Most of the pros start this early and continue to play for the next 10-12 years before making it to the pros. By 18 they would have at least 13 years of playing experience before even making it to the pros.

Look at basketball here in North America for example. Most Somali niggas can start playing with their friends at a young age but that shit doesn't matter if they aren't learning how to play with a legit team at young age.

Look at this vid above. Madows iyo Cadaans start training their kids early. These parents are willing to invest money into supporting their child's athletic dreams. Most Somali parents overall for the past 20 years have been way to broke to do this.
That’s just copium. Genetics 100% play a role and how ancestors environment shape how we are today. We have to accept that bantus are genetically gifted with physical strength followed by certain others.

Horners are inferior in every ways (except endurance). The same way Indians and Asians are inferior (due to smaller bone density etc). Just ask yourself why there are no elite Asian fighters in fighting sports when they have long history of martial arts? The average Joe xoog all over them with just HS wrestling or boxing as seen in MMA because they’re bigger and have wide and thick bone density that gives them the edge.

Somalis/Horners are naturally twig bod, we just can’t develop those.

Last edited: