I don't hate Somalia, I just think we should be separated | Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well puntland is joining isis so why should somaliland join al Shabab
puntaland kicked out isis though....try again. and it has nothing toga from extremism since it wants to unite..meanwhile you have everything to gain from the south being a hot mess. magaratey!

waraabe

Your superior
puntaland kicked out isis though....try again. and it has nothing toga from extremism since it wants to unite..meanwhile you have everything to gain from the south being a hot mess. magaratey!
You gain everything by being isis, you get money and weapons which will be used against the innocent people of galkacayo who are in the way of mj land expansion. Similarly your terrorist are full of galgala

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You gain everything by being isis, you get money and weapons which will be used against the innocent people of galkacayo who are in the way of mj land expansion. Similarly your terrorist are full of galgala
Burco, hargaisa, berbera is the only place not to get attacked by al shabaab djbouti, Ethiopia, Kenya hell even Uganda got al shabaab attacking it but never isaacland is that cause isaacland is the base for al shabaab :hmm:

waraabe

Your superior
Burco, hargaisa, berbera is the only place not to get attacked by al shabaab djbouti, Ethiopia, Kenya hell even Uganda got al shabaab attacking it but never isaacland is that cause isaacland is the base for al shabaab :hmm:
Hargeisa got attacked in 2008 and lot of people died. Yet puntland hasn't been attacked. I guess Isis and al Shabab are enemies so am Shabab won't attack now since your capital raqqa will respond

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
Hargeisa got attacked in 2008 and lot of people died. Yet puntland hasn't been attacked. I guess Isis and al Shabab are enemies so am Shabab won't attack now since your capital raqqa will respond

Garowe was attacked in 2015, Bosasso saw 2 Puntland officials killed this last fortnight and Galkacyo has a suicide bombing every two days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending