I came across a plot twist regarding illegitimate children in Islam

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I was on Islamqa and came across this
IMG_7853.jpeg

This is made me think about the muslim men in west who have wecel kids with non-muslims that they don’t acknowledge because “they’re wecels”. But if attributing him to his father and taking responsibility means they’ll be raised with the deen or not be poor than it’s their child

I’m not sure if this is a plot twist or men leaving out the details so they ain’t held responsibility for what they create.
:feedme:
I know some of y’all have come across the illegitimate children in your family through 23 and me or other ancestry dna results. I have a few half somalis without their dad and none are Muslim.
:reallymaury:
It also made me think about that documentary about Saudi men knocking women up abroad and the government refusing to acknowledge them
:francis:

We are shafii and IslamQa is hanbali. It’s even banned in Saudi Arabia because the guy who runs it issues independent rulings without making it clear that it is his and not consensus.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
We are shafii and IslamQa is hanbali. It’s even banned in Saudi Arabia because the guy who runs it issues independent rulings without making it clear that it is his and not consensus.
Well this forum is full of Salafis who are de-facto Hanbalis
:duckr:

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
I was on Islamqa and came across this
View attachment 267439
This is made me think about the muslim men in west who have wecel kids with non-muslims that they don’t acknowledge because “they’re wecels”. But if attributing him to his father and taking responsibility means they’ll be raised with the deen or not be poor than it’s their child

I’m not sure if this is a plot twist or men leaving out the details so they ain’t held responsibility for what they create.
:feedme:
I know some of y’all have come across the illegitimate children in your family through 23 and me or other ancestry dna results. I have a few half somalis without their dad and none are Muslim.
:reallymaury:
It also made me think about that documentary about Saudi men knocking women up abroad and the government refusing to acknowledge them
:francis:
U meet fatherless halfbreed relatives u didn’t know about through 23andme? Were there alot of them? I was thinking of getting one done but if i am running risk of having someone try contacting me i am not getting it done.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
We already got a problem where Somali dads treat they're kids like wecels they start a secret family on the side than drop all contact and stop providing for them because he got a new wife and just like that repeat the cycle all over again

I know a guy who found out he got a half-sister whose an atheist that works in a bar she even removed her dads name cause she dont want anything related to do with him

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
We already got a problem where Somali dads treat they're kids like wecels they start a secret family on the side than drop all contact and stop providing for them because he got a new wife and just like that repeat the cycle all over again

I know a guy who found out he got a half-sister whose an atheist that works in a bar she even removed her dads name cause she dont want anything related to do with him
Damn may Allah guide her. Is she fully somali or does she have a non somali mom?

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
Shes fully Somali the dad you keep hearing new kids popping up Greece,Ethiopia, Somalia
I pray for her I was in a similar position to her. My abo was an abusive deadbeat & I ended up distancing myself from somalinimo & the deen. If it wasn’t for my Hooyo & brother getting me back to my senses, I hate to imagine what I would be like now. Tell your friend not to give up on his sister, I know she isn’t likely to accept islam but having resentment like that for a long time is very unhealthy. They both likely to bond over the experience of not having their father around.

This has nothing to do with the topic :wtfdis:
Wecel= children out of wedlock
I’ve hardly ever seen Somali women have kids out of wedlock. Those half Somali kids with Somali mothers were usually born in marriage to Muslim men. Some Somali men call them wecel or those women the D word because they disgustingly believe that if a woman doesn’t have Somali kids, they must be illegitimate Authobillah. They’ll even leave those comments on the social medias of blatantly practicing hijab wearing Xalimos with Muslim husbands.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I pray for her I was in a similar position to her. My abo was an abusive deadbeat & I ended up distancing myself from somalinimo & the deen. If it wasn’t for my Hooyo & brother getting me back to my senses, I hate to imagine what I would be like now. Tell your friend not to give up on his sister, I know she isn’t likely to accept islam but having resentment like that for a long time is very unhealthy. They both likely to bond over the experience of not having their father around.
It ain't that easy imagine finding out one day you got a 23 year old half sister just few years back he found out he got 5 half siblings oldest 11 youngest 6 year old even that was wild

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
It ain't that easy imagine finding out one day you got a 23 year old half sister just few years back he found out he got 5 half siblings oldest 11 youngest 6 year old even that was wild
Authobillah your friend’s dad needs to be forcefully sterilized.

What’s wrong with the hanbali opinion it is a legitimate Madhab

all madh-hab rulings are valid since they are based on evidences from Qur'an and Sunnah. But, the madh-habs have some major differences in some opinions. And when you start to mix opinions, you end up following your nafs which not really based on Qur'an and Sunnah, you make yourself the authority. It is not permissible for someone to follow a opinion or switch them or mix them based on convenience. And also, all madh-habs make talfeeq baatil impermissible.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
all madh-hab rulings are valid since they are based on evidences from Qur'an and Sunnah. But, the madh-habs have some major differences in some opinions. And when you start to mix opinions, you end up following your nafs which not really based on Qur'an and Sunnah, you make yourself the authority. It is not permissible for someone to follow a opinion or switch them or mix them based on convenience. And also, all madh-habs make talfeeq baatil impermissible.
So what do you do when you don’t know your madhabs opinion? Most Muslims in the west do not follow a specific madhab. I’d say I’m Shafi but my family prays with our feet not touching during Salah like Hanafis.

Trending

Latest posts