I came across a plot twist regarding illegitimate children in Islam

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
U meet fatherless halfbreed relatives u didn’t know about through 23andme? Were there alot of them? I was thinking of getting one done but if i am running risk of having someone try contacting me i am not getting it done.
I didnt meet them. I ignored them.
:reallymaury: :damn:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Islam allows adapting a child legally and for the best of interest of a child. But Islam does not condone LIES. And also Islam does not allow the child to take the name of the adopted father. The child should ALWAYS be called by the name of his bioligical father.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Islam allows adapting a child legally and for the best of interest of a child. But Islam does not condone LIES. And also Islam does not allow the child to take the name of the adopted father. The child should ALWAYS be called by the name of his bioligical father.
That’s also quite irrelevant to this thread.

I’ve hardly ever seen Somali women have kids out of wedlock. Those half Somali kids with Somali mothers were usually born in marriage to Muslim men. Some Somali men call them wecel or those women the D word because they disgustingly believe that if a woman doesn’t have Somali kids, they must be illegitimate Authobillah. They’ll even leave those comments on the social medias of blatantly practicing hijab wearing Xalimos with Muslim husbands.
OP mentioned muslim deadbeat dads with non Muslim women.

Which in our community ,for the men ,is rarer than the women with out of wedlock children of deadbeat ajnabis & no im not talking about marriages. :manny:

OP mentioned muslim deadbeat dads with non Muslim women.

Which in our community ,for the men ,is rarer than the women with out of wedlock children of deadbeat ajnabis & no im not talking about marriages. :manny:
That is a lie. On TikTok and twitter you have girls and boys trying to find their Somali father all the time. To name a few, you have the Lithuanian one, the guy from New York ect. Very rare to see a Xalimo have a child out of wedlock. The consequences are higher for women. Women don’t have the option of dipping like that of the men. So no, don’t lie.

That is a lie. On TikTok and twitter you have girls and boys trying to find their Somali father all the time. To name a few, you have the Lithuanian one, the guy from New York ect. Very rare to see a Xalimo have a child out of wedlock. The consequences are higher for women. Women don’t have the option of dipping like that of the men. So no, don’t lie.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yaraye

VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
such a simple solution
Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

but can your peers do that? :diddyass:

So what do you do when you don’t know your madhabs opinion? Most Muslims in the west do not follow a specific madhab. I’d say I’m Shafi but my family prays with our feet not touching during Salah like Hanafis.
How do Muslims not follow a Madhab, does it not get confusing seeing all the different opinions. Do they just pick the one they like best?

Trending

Latest posts