I am not Black i Refuse to be called a Derogotary Colour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes been hiding his tuna identity for a while he mustve have forget hes been in my threads since december times. (you can run tuna but you cant hide that tuna smell will always bait you out) @CangeeroBear

Tunas hide their identity more than Jews in Nazi Germany did.

Cangeero Frank hiding in the attic of another Somali's house writing his diary about tuna persecution

Say wallahi you had russia on ropes tell me more borat
Wallahi we did. Look up first the Kipchak Khanate then the Golden Horde. Both of these states are direct ancestors of Kazakhs and had Russian es giving head in the yurt, russian men paying tax and etc. Btw we have all the tribes that were present in Golden Horde to this day and people know their tribes and lineages.

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
Wallahi we did. Look up first the Kipchak Khanate then the Golden Horde. Both of these states are direct ancestors of Kazakhs and had Russian es giving head in the yurt, russian men paying tax and etc. Btw we have all the tribes that were present in Golden Horde to this day and people know their tribes and lineages.
Turks and mongols were master horsemen.Deadliest cavalry men in history.Its sad to see the children of tengri being subjugated by the very same people you guys used to destroy (Russians and Chinese)

Turks and mongols were master horsemen.Deadliest cavalry men in history.Its sad to see the children of tengri being subjugated by the very same people you guys used to destroy (Russians and Chinese)
You know a lot bro, salute to you. However, Tengri is from pre-Islamic times yes that’s part of our history but Alhamdullilah we have been Muslim for past 9 centuries. I heard you guys had a similar deity in pre-Islamic times “Waaq” I think.

Hes been hiding his tuna identity for a while he mustve have forget hes been in my threads since december times. (you can run tuna but you cant hide that tuna smell will always bait you out) @CangeeroBear
Tunas hide their identity more than Jews in Nazi Germany did.

Cangeero Frank hiding in the attic of another Somali's house writing his diary about tuna persecution
:noneck:
Noone is hiding anything , I'm warsengali , harti , darood , somali
:fittytousand:
I don't care about clans so I don't bother mentioning mine.

W
You know a lot bro, salute to you. However, Tengri is from pre-Islamic times yes that’s part of our history but Alhamdullilah we have been Muslim for past 9 centuries. I heard you guys had a similar deity in pre-Islamic times “Waaq” I think.
Waaq is the old somali god when were living in jahilliyah bro now we are outhere with the true deen alhamdulilah

Wallahi big respect to kazakhs i hate russia because they fucked us somalis over in 1977 war with ethiopia they snaked us out and joined sides with the stinky habashi rodents

Wallahi big respect to kazakhs i hate russia because they fucked us somalis over in 1977 war with ethiopia they snaked us out and joined sides with the stinky habashi rodents
Russians are enemies of progress. It’s not enough they themselves are knee deep in shit they want the rest of the world to be knee deep in shit. Also, I suspect because of your guys’ nomadic natire these kaffirs got triggered and wanted to make sure they would f*ck you over. Muslim and nomadic are two things that stand at the core of Russian fears.

Status
Not open for further replies.