I am not Black i Refuse to be called a Derogotary Colour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OLD TURTLE
:damn::damn:
Bruv I thought you were a hard core gangsta in and out of jail
:drakekidding:
Why did you change your profile
:chrisfreshhah::mjlol::pachah1:
Upti forgive me , put that shit back up.Funniest shit this year
:drakelaugh::dead1:
My nigga why you so pressed about my looks theres nuff es to pree why do you wanna pree me? My Nigga your acting like a weirdo pattern up.

Speaking from an “Ajnabi” perspective, Kazakhs always differentiate you guys from “black black” people lol. You guys clearly stand out, however some mistakenly think you are mixed with Arab.

Speaking from an “Ajnabi” perspective, Kazakhs always differentiate you guys from “black black” people lol. You guys clearly stand out, however some mistakenly think you are mixed with Arab.
Look who is here kazakhtsans somalis ambassador ninyoho quit the act and keep it moving. Kkk he thinks were that dumb to belive this foolishness.

do kazakhs even see somalis??
Here and there yes, mostly through the media. East Africans in general are easily visually differentiated. I recall a conversation in one of the chats where both of these Kazakhs took a 23andme test, and got trace amounts of East African (like 1 or 2%). One of them said are we part Black and the other one said “No, bro these are East Africans completely different race who are have great features and are progenitors of many civilizations”

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
Here and there yes, mostly through the media. East Africans in general are easily visually differentiated. I recall a conversation in one of the chats where both of these Kazakhs took a 23andme test, and got trace amounts of East African (like 1 or 2%). One of them said are we part Black and the other one said “No, bro these are East Africans completely different race who are have great features and are progenitors of many civilizations”
At times I want to believe you are Kazakh but right now you just exposed yourself as a Somali posing as a random obscure ethnic group :gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts