I am half Somali and half French

C’est intéressant, merci pour ton réponse. Ma tante vient de Djibouti (mais elle est Isaaq) et mon oncle vient de Normandie. J’ai vu pas beaucoup de couples où l’homme est somali et la femme est française mais peut-être c’est juste ma famille.

Moi non plus. Dans la plupart des couples Français - somalis/Djiboutien que je connais, c'est le père qui est Français

i know alot of somalis who married a lot of berbers moroccan Algerian in france all the madhows are in to berbers but they respect somalis the somalis in france when it comes to marrying outsiders the largest they marry to are berbers

i know alot of somalis who married a lot of berbers moroccan Algerian in france all the madhows are in to berbers but they respect somalis the somalis in france when it comes to marrying outsiders the largest they marry to are berbers
Not surprising. Do the French Somalis generally not marry Muslim West Africans over there?

Last edited:
Not surprising. Do the French Somalis generally avoid West African/Caribbean peoples & not marry from them over there?
yes never seen a somali with a west african woman and there are a lot of west african population they mostly marry berbers or blonde french i know 4 guys that married berbers girls was in their aroos we are like angels for the arabs parents bcoz their daughters are going out with jerers who do all sorts of things to them so basically by marrying these berber gorls we are doing favour to their parents

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Non,Je viens de l'Angleterre je parle langue française c'est tres facile.

J'ai un oncle qui a épousé une Algérienne en France.

Leurs enfants agissent comme des arabes donc je m'embête pas avec eux.

Ma mere a nationalite francaise/anglaise car elle a nee avant l'indépendance de Djibouti.:mybusiness:

@Trokadero

I answer your questions.
That’s an interesting mix. Ignore some of the xenophobic comments, lot of Somali supremists on here.

Do you live by Somali people? How old are you? Why can’t you speak somali? What your gender?

*notice how this person was raised Muslim but wasn’t raised to speak somali. Showing that some Somali people favor arab religion over their blood language. Interesting.

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
First shame on you to don't peak Somali and on your mother.
French people are the most Islamophobic and racist ever so marrying them is a downgrade.
Btw Djiboutians must do something about those dusty alcoholic lowlife old french men preying on their woman then abusing them in France.
Being half French and Somalis mean nothing here. most of french somalis population are failed whitewashed and their mixed kids are gaals.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
French people are the most Islamophobic and racist ever so marrying them is a downgrade.
Btw Djiboutians must do something about those dusty alcoholic lowlife old french men preying on their woman then abusing them in France.
Being half French and Somalis mean nothing here. most of french somalis population are failed whitewashed and their mixed kids are gaals.
In Djibouti we couldn't care less who you're married to.

That’s an interesting mix. Ignore some of the xenophobic comments, lot of Somali supremists on here.

Do you live by Somali people? How old are you? Why can’t you speak somali? What your gender?

*notice how this person was raised Muslim but wasn’t raised to speak somali. Showing that some Somali people favor arab religion over their blood language. Interesting.

I'm 24 years old. I don't live with Somalis, but I know some in my city. I do not speak Somali because my mother did not teach it to me. I am a man.

I am not disturbed by the supremacist comments, the main thing is to be at peace with myself. other people's hatred does not touch me.

I wish you to find inner peace and to be happy you will see that change everything in one's life.

Latest posts