Hydroponic farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhagax

no comments
Hydroponic is a method of growing plants using mineral nutrient solutions, in water, without soil
nft.gif

I'm planning on starting a hydroponic farm in somalia inshallah. I will start small maybe lettuces and green peppers, if its more fruitful i will expand and build a bigger one like this.
Hydroponics-source-lerablog.org_.jpg

What do you guys think ? Is it going to work ?

Hydroponic is a method of growing plants using mineral nutrient solutions, in water, without soil
nft.gif

I'm planning on starting a hydroponic farm in somalia inshallah. I will start small maybe lettuces and green peppers, if its more fruitful i will expand and build a bigger one like this.

I was just watching GMO farming on RT, and how children are born with diseases, asthma etc.

nft.gif

How much will it cost to set up one?

dhagax

no comments
How much will it cost to set up one?
This method of farming is inexpensive and you can grow all year round. I'm moving to a big house next month and this is the system I want to build for learning and experimental.
maxresdefault.jpg

The only thing that would cost me is the PVC pipe and the water pump. The buckets I can get them very cheap.

I was just watching GMO farming on RT, and how children are born with diseases, asthma etc.
This method of farming is organic, There is another method called Aquaponic it is the same concept but this time fish is introduced into the system. So the plants get their nutrition from the fish poop and leftover food no need for fertilizer.
This method is much better and produces more yield, unfortunately, it would add more cost to maintain the fish environment.

Bro do research on this its really good method of farming in areas where there is water shortage.

Status
Not open for further replies.