Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
@Bahal right now

RbgYhzI.gif

Bohol

VIP
Properly Netherlands, the halimos there are something else. One of my boys sent me a video of a dutch halimo making amateur with some white kid while smoking weed.

It's always Somali women showing off their white men. You'll hardly see a vid with a Somali man showing off their white wife/gf etc.

Is there some kind of competition going on between xalimos on who can get the whitest of white men?

There's definitely a major self hate problem among Somali women.

:whoa:

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
It's always Somali women showing off their white men. You never see a vid with a Somali man showing off their white wife/gf etc.

Is there some kind of competition going on between xalimos on who can get the whitest of white men? There's definitely a major self hate problem among Somali women.

agree x100 somali women have alot of self esteem issues.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
It's always Somali women showing off their white men. You never see a vid with a Somali man showing off their white wife/gf etc.

Is there some kind of competition going on between xalimos on who can get the whitest of white men? There's definitely a major self hate problem among Somali women.

you should read her vide description on middle easterners:chrisfreshhah:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
It's always Somali women showing off their white men. You'll hardly see a vid with a Somali man showing off their white wife/gf etc.

Is there some kind of competition going on between xalimos on who can get the whitest of white men?

There's definitely a major self hate problem among Somali women.

While I agree that there's with a doubt some self hate there, they are after all flaunting the videos, I believe a lot of xalimos are just happy with their man and wanna show off. Some of it can be innocent you know.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
I find the whole husband tag cringy :susp:

She is cute but she is like a skeleton and the hair doesn't suit her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending