Husband tag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody has more self-hate than Somali men who routinely do a bare minimum job at being husbands and raising kids. Nobody hates themselves more than Somali men who disgrace their country on the daily as if it is in their job description. Nobody has more self-hate than Somali men who even if given every opportunity and support necessary, would sell their communities and countries down the river, and couldn't run a country to save their lives.

Somalis would devolve into literal xoolo if not for Somali women. Put some respeck on our name.

:pacspit:

maestro

Cultural revolution
And they are all self haters! 99% of these YouTube Xalimos who chase after whites or Arabs or anything light (some even chase Eastern Europeans smfh) are looking for ways to breed out the blackness.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
And they are all self haters! 99% of these YouTube Xalimos who chase after whites or Arabs or anything light (some even chase Eastern Europeans smfh) are looking for ways to breed out the blackness.

Which is a disgusting mentality.

Odeg

Gedo
Nobody has more self-hate than Somali men who routinely do a bare minimum job at being husbands and raising kids. Nobody hates themselves more than Somali men who disgrace their country on the daily as if it is in their job description. Nobody has more self-hate than Somali men who even if given every opportunity and support necessary, would sell their communities and countries down the river, and couldn't run a country to save their lives.

Somalis would devolve into literal xoolo if not for Somali women. Put some respeck on our name.

:pacspit:
:mjlol:Its safe to assume you gone team ajnabi? Good riddance if you hate somali men so much

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Naa bax oo gypsy ku fuulyeey, ma anagaa kala jecel bakhtigaa lugaha uu kala furtid.

War wuxu damiir xumaa

:susp:

:mjlol:Its safe to assume you gone team ajnabi? Good riddance if you hate somali men so much

I was pointing out the hypocrisies of the bs posts up there. Ppl making ridiculous blankets statements about somali women. Not that you would care about those of course.

Odeg

Gedo
I was pointing out the hypocrisies of the bs posts up there. Ppl making ridiculous blankets statements about somali women. Not that you would care about those of course.
So you are against the generalization of somali women and you have no problem of generalization somali men. No you are right I dont care about fake tears.

So you are against the generalization of somali women and you have no problem of generalization somali men. No you are right I dont care about fake tears.

If you're not picking up on what I was doing, after I explained it to you (not surprised), forget about it.

Odeg

Gedo
If you're not picking up on what I was doing, after I explained it to you (not surprised), forget about it.
I know what you are doing but I dont know what kinda of result you were expecting and this passive agressiveness of you is very silly.

I know what you are doing but I dont know what kinda of result you were expecting and this passive agressiveness of you is very silly.

It's supposed to make people see things from another perspective and to be critical of the things that they say. It's basically the same as saying 'would you like it if someone said that about you?'... It's an attempt at inducing empathy where perhaps there isn't any, and not silly. Mind you, that is what you say to children, and seeing as these grown ass people can't think from that perspective - you're right, I am silly for expecting a modicum of tact from them tbh

Odeg

Gedo
It's supposed to make people see things from another perspective and to be critical of the things that they say. It's basically the same as saying 'would you like it if someone said that about you?'... It's an attempt at inducing empathy where perhaps there isn't any, and not silly. Mind you, that is what you say to children, and seeing as these grown ass people can't think from that perspective - you're right, I am silly for expecting a modicum of tact from them tbh
Thats what Im getting at. At somepoint you have to question people intent and not what they are writing. I like to believe that these people that write these thing about somali women are not entirely serious but writes stuff to get a reaction and they did. And they are most likely not to change their position after a ironic post but more likely get more fuel.

Thats what Im getting at. At somepoint you have to question people intent and not what they are writing. I like to believe that these people that write these thing about somali women are not entirely serious but writes stuff to get a reaction and they did. And they are most likely not to change their position after a ironic post but more likely get more fuel.

You're probably right. Still I'm not trying to change the world, and don't expect miracles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending