• No, its inhumane and cruel!

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I watched a Documentary about it a year ago, and they practically done the experiment on a Chicken to revive its 'Dino Theropod' genes.

Are you interested in molecular biology? :)

I've never heard about this Dino therepod, but targeted gene editing is very complex. Most gene therapy at the mo is focused on stems cells and drug therapy with fairly mixed results, it's getting much better tho.

Hafez

VIP
Trust me Saxib, when I talk about Sciency-stuff in Masajidka basically no one has an idea what I'm talking about Wallahi. Heck even invented-stuff is sometimes disregarded by them, and theories as fantasy-dreams. Trust me, its an actual experience!

And yes I treat Science as something very important, but it doesn't mean I stray away from my Deen!

I came off a little harsh bro but for someone like you I expect you to come to the conclusion that cloning is obviously haram

http://islamqa.info/en/21582

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
there are other beneficial uses for them like Factory labour, Dangerous mining, Dangerous expeditions (Like sending them to Mars) and other stuff tasks that normal humans don't need to do but instead leave it up to them.

If Somalia had clones, we could've rebuilt the country in less than ten years using 'Priceless-Clone-Labour'

Can we use clones in clan battles?

Apollo

VIP
I don't believe they existed.

They have found many Neanderthal skeletons all over Europe and Western Asia, carbon dated and all. And in recent years they even analyzed the genetic code of the Neanderthal species. There's solid evidence of its existence.

Homo Neanderthalensis is evolutionarily something in between Chimps and modern Humans.

Are you interested in molecular biology? :)

I've never heard about this Dino therepod, but targeted gene editing is very complex. Most gene therapy at the mo is focused on stems cells and drug therapy with fairly mixed results, it's getting much better tho.

Yep I like reading about Biology-theories, especially about Quantum-Biology, reviving Extinct Fauna and Immortality techniques. XD

The Theropod lineage is basically the 'qabil' of Aves, Raptors, Tyrannosaurus, etc. And since they share of most/same DNA, the Scientists used this as a chance to re-activate ancient DNA. Giving the Chickens Teeth, Fingers and Tail again just like their ancestors so make them 'Chickensaurus' in the process lol!

Hafez

VIP
This ayah disproves the evolution regarding the phenotype of humans.

We have certainly created man in the best of stature

'لقد خلقنا' indicates that Allah ('azzawajal) already created making in the best form possible, thus their physical appearance will not change. We also believe that Adam (AS) was around 90 ft tall and mankind have been diminishing in height. Some of the westerners invent baseless theories as a method of demoralising modern society in my opinion. Nevertheless, education and having authentic information is very important to distinguish between truth and fallacy.

Hafez

VIP
This is my own theory. Everybody believes in something, everyone that knows they exist. If they know they exist then they will have an idea of how they first came in to being and their believes regarding how they first came in to being cannot be proven, thus it's faith. We know the only authentic information regarding our origins and fate is through revelation.

Can we use clones in clan battles?

It would be awesome if they wore armour too

Star_Wars_attack_of_the_clones_6.jpg

I'd like to see them clone Neanderthals and Mammoths.

Would be awesome to see them alive in the modern age.

Its kinda sad we can't do the same to Dinosaurs and their predecessors till Cambrian, because their DNA has broken into pieces and faded over time in millions of years.

Homo Neanderthalensis is evolutionarily something in between Chimps and modern Humans.

They are actually more like cousins of Humanity, where them and Sapiens split off from the same ancestor. Only for the remaining Neanderthal population before extinction to be absorbed by Humans/Cro-Magnon stealing and breeding with their females, so that's why Eurasians have high rate of Neanderthal DNA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts