HSM's campaign letter to UAE

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.png
The puppet HSM is looking for new master and this time he wants Arab master
image.jpeg

waraabe

Your superior
Who are the people? The president HSM 's fellow tribe people or the half Oromo/ habashi hyena !!! Or sicko ex Somali like you :damedamn:

Why is this old hag always mentioning me :faysalwtf:?

I don't like fat middle aged women :siilaanyolaugh:

Btw your darod tribe is originally Oromo

image.jpeg
Good grief! A dude cannot even say Thank you to another nation without hate.

You are talking about this dude or puppet after General Gabre was kicked out of Mogadishu, he is looking for new master but I understand that you are defending your fellow tribe man

image.jpeg
Funny it's always specific clans you're criticising never yours, says a lot about your intentions. This is why other Somalis don't like darods waa two faced and munafiqs. You don't give a shit about nationalism you just hide behind it. Well here is a wake up call. Somalia will never have a Darod president again no matter how much your criticise its leaders whom you hate because of their clan.

Be happy with your fellow tribe puppet aka president HSM !!!enough he sold girls to Saudi and made mothers danced to Bantu at airport, let us see who will he sell this time to UAE?

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
You're so delusional focus on your country Somaliland. Why do you care what HSM does? He's not even your president.

You're so delusional focus on your country Somaliland. Why do you care what HSM does? He's not even your president.

I am Somali and HSM is president of Somalia unfortunately he decided to sell himself to the bigger buyer, tell me are you proud of him?
image.jpeg

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.

You do realize Somalia is poor nation? You can't expect Somalia too look like Sweden after 4 years. You need to be reasonable and realistic. HSM have done bad things but he still a far better president than the one that requested foreign troops inside of precious Somali Soil.

Somalias problems won't vanish over night.

image.jpeg
You do realize Somalia is poor nation? You can't expect Somalia too look like Sweden after 4 years. You need to be reasonable and realistic. HSM have done bad things but he still a far better president than the one that requested foreign troops inside of precious Somali Soil.

You are smart person to quote this dumb thing that Somali president had requested aid from Ethiopia!!!!this was American plan. Read wikileaks Somalia you are too smart to listen to the stupid hyena's words

That after 9/11 president bush promised to take down 7 countries in 5 years. USA twisted Ethiopia 's hand to invade Somalia. http://www.globalresearch.ca/we-re-...q-syria-lebanon-libya-somalia-sudan-iran/5166

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts