HSM gov vs Farmaajo Gov

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can critisize Farmaajo.
Some of us loves to eat Cheese and others are allergic to it.
Personaly iam starting to hate cheese. The last two bombs gave it awful taste.
Emiir Al-mu'mineen Imam Hutuking Al-Guriceeli fii Matabaan, you have always been on the side of Xaq. May Allah reward you for your truthness.

In other countries, people are able to contact their representative in government and voice their concerns.

Somalis don't know who their MP is and the MP doesn't even visit the area from which he or she was "selected" from.
(handpicked by some clan elder).

The constituents of Somalia are voiceless and disenfranchised.

Somalis believe they have power because they have "fadhi ku dirir" sessions.

Their complaints and opinions don't reach the ears of those who hold power.

It's a sad and sorry state of affairs.

Actually i have great contact with my mp. He is a top mp. Did you know 92 children died of hunger due to the drought In Banaadir specifically Garas Baaley. Hundreds of ppl came to garasbaaley because of the drought. Not a single Word from Farmaajo and kheire or Thabit. Let alone sending relief!!

Our mp together with us in the diaspora sent relief. The mp has critisized the gov in everywhere for not giving assistance to the ppl in Garasbaaley. Why do you think i'm so opposed of this gov? Even seeing the pm or president talk about the tragedy that took place would be something. Ciil baa ii haayo.

Latest we Did was giving orphan children in balcad eid clothes and gifts. About 300 children from all the neighbourhoods on balcad from all different clans. So i'm thankful we have a great mp from our subclan who is working for the interests of the ppl he represent.

Actually i have great contact with my mp. He is a top mp. Did you know 92 children died of hunger due to the drought In Banaadir specifically Garas Baaley. Hundreds of ppl came to garasbaaley because of the drought. Not a single Word from Farmaajo and kheire or Thabit. Let alone sending relief!!

Our mp together with us in the diaspora sent relief. The mp has critisized the gov in everywhere for not giving assistance to the ppl in Garasbaaley. Why do you think i'm so opposed of this gov? Even seeing the pm or president talk about the tragedy that took place would be something. Ciil baa ii haayo.

Latest we Did was giving orphan children in balcad eid clothes and gifts. About 300 children from all the neighbourhoods on balcad from all different clans. So i'm thankful we have a great mp from our subclan who is working for the interests of the ppl he represent.

Sickening. AUN the dead.

What you did was commendable, keep it up.
If we ALL reach out to our MPs and they work together in parliament, at least their voices will be heard, in unison.
They can ignore one or two MPs, but a group of MPs? Nope.

Wouldn't Garas baley tradegy be a damning aspect of federalism? If we go by the federalism devolution of powers then the hirashabelle president failed the 92 children.

Wouldn't Garas baley tradegy be a damning aspect of federalism? If we go by the federalism devolution of powers then the hirashabelle president failed the 92 children.

Hiirshabelle State and Galmudug State, are states in name only.

They don't function as administrations, because they haven't finished building the most crucial aspects of an administration.

Their nomads are suffering as most NGO's are corrupt and are not willing to deliver health services, let alone food/water.

Without strong admins in place, NGOs can pretend to deliver services whilst doing nothing at all.

It's alarming.

They don't function as administrations, because they haven't finished building the most crucial aspects of an administration.

Their nomads are suffering as most NGO's are corrupt and are not willing to deliver health services, let alone food/water.

Without strong admins in place, NGOs can pretend to deliver services whilst doing nothing at all.

It's alarming.
It's not shocking when it comes to hirshabelle. It is 7 months old. But it will come. I have great hopes for this state. Because there aint no bad blood between the clans. So it will be smooth.

Abgaal gloat about all the money and businesses they supposedly have, but yet feeding their kids is the responsibility of the Darood man leading an under-resourced government. Yaab.

Garasbaaley is in in Banaadir next to kaxda.

I remember reading somewhere that Hirashabelle wants to extend its authority all the way to daynille/outskirts of Mogadishu. I know it's a relatively new state but do you know where the border ends between benadir/HIrashabelle?

It's alarming.

I believe @Canuck posted a tweet of a mp railing agaisnt the NGO system and how they stole 800 million from the somali people. You can only do so much with so little too that's why they have so much sway over the political landscape.

Abgaal gloat about all the money and businesses they supposedly have, but yet feeding their kids is the responsibility of the Darood man leading an under-resourced government. Yaab.
What is Yaab? 92 children died and the gov was silent. Did those kids deserve that? The gov was suppose to go there talk to the ppl and assist them this gov only exists in Banaadir nowhere else in somalia. Not play taraq with youth or drink shah with ppl.missplaced priorities.

I remember reading somewhere that Hirashabelle wants to extend its authority all the way to daynille/outskirts of Mogadishu. I know it's a relatively new state but do you know where the border ends between benadir/HIrashabelle?
In north i think it starts at Ceelcadde just outside Kaaraan district. To the nortwest probably Darmooley. So yeah basicslly outskirts of dayniile, huriwaa and Kaaraan.

What is Yaab? 92 children died and the gov was silent. Did those kids deserve that? The gov was suppose to go there talk to the ppl and assist them this gov only exists in Banaadir nowhere else in somalia. Not play taraq with youth or drink shah with ppl.missplaced priorities.

Go and protest before the hotels HSM is building with the money he stole while in office.
Those 92 abgaal kids died because their abgaal uncle ate the money that was supposed to be used to help avert starvation.
It's not Farmaajo's fault and he has more important things to do than show up to places where hawyies die. You guys die so often that he'd never have time to do anything if he had to show up or make a statement every time sxb.

Go and protest before the hotels HSM is building with the money he stole while in office.
Those 92 abgaal kids died because their abgaal uncle ate the money that was supposed to be used to help avert starvation.
It's not Farmaajo's fault and he has more important things to do than show up to places where hawyies die. You guys die so often that he'd never have time to do anything if he had to show up or make a statement every time sxb.
Caafimad alle

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
Less corruption, the better.

Farmaajo's government wins it for me. He isn't free from corruption but he is less corrupt, that's good enough in my books.

Like somebody else said, Al-Shabaab attacks are more frequent meaning they're scared of Farmaajo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts