Are your opps doing better or worse than you?

I saw this on the TL

Screenshot_20240509-125549_Samsung Internet.jpg

And was reminded I have not yet had victory over my rivals. In fact they're doing well.

:mjcry:

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”. on hiatus
VIP
This was in primary school but in Year 6 I was like 11 and this boy used to despise me so much because I used to talk to my friends at the end of the line meanwhile he used to get in trouble for it anyways he got in excluded for bringing a knife into school :lolbron:

This was in primary school but in Year 6 I was like 11 and this boy used to despise me so much because I used to talk to my friends at the end of the line meanwhile he used to get in trouble for it anyways he got in excluded for bringing a knife into school :lolbron:

His hasiidniimo made him bring a knife to school, that's on him

:kanyeshrug:

I don't have "opps," more like a few people I did not like for good reasons. The majority of them are doing alright (I assume). Does not matter to me. My life does not depend on their success or failure. Holding grudges for too long is a fixation and a source of corruption, indicative of lacking growth.

I don't have "opps," more like a few people I did not like for good reasons. The majority of them are doing alright (I assume). Does not matter to me. My life does not depend on their success or failure. Holding grudges for too long is a fixation and a source of corruption, indicative of lacking growth.

You're right, walaal. Focus on yourself and you'll win.

I saw this on the TL

View attachment 328268

And was reminded I have not yet had victory over my rivals. In fact they're doing well.

:mjcry:
Yes, I'm doing extremely well compared to my ops. There was this madows boy in middle school who used to call me gay because I thought I used to where eyeliner but it's just how my eyelids lash area looks. This idiot works for trash collection company now and I'm about to graduate. 😂😂😂😂

Trending

Latest posts