How Xassan Sh wants the district based elections

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
As an emergency measure would you ever join Puntland to stop that from happening?

Who's standing?
against who?:ulachen001:
You got understand mj are the reason dhulbahante is in a shit state they have 2 faces one you see and the other you don't
Never believe anything they say:ulachen001:
There leaders are scummy people who are greedy they go out of there way to hurt us.
So to Your question no I rather find a different way to help:ulachen001:
As for who's standing who else hawiye agenda in the 90s were to eliminate all darod from somalia we haven't lost shit to them don't you see how obsessed they are with kismayo even thoe they have nothing there ironically it was harti who defeated them and there ogaden lackeys in the kismayo front:ulachen001:

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
@bandit whether or not Somaliland reunites with Somalia, your people will still fall under our command siilaanyolaugh

Khaatumo is a hoop dream whether or not you want to believe it :mjlol:

Look at these beautiful Dhulbahantes welcoming Xirsi Gaab in their beloved Taleex while waving the beautiful flag
2cmwwoy.jpg

S

Shamis

against who?:ulachen001:
You got understand mj are the reason dhulbahante is in a shit state they have 2 faces one you see and the other you don't
Never believe anything they say:ulachen001:
There leaders are scummy people who are greedy they go out of there way to hurt us.
So to Your question no I rather find a different way to help:ulachen001:
As for who's standing who else hawiye agenda in the 90s were to eliminate all darod from somalia we haven't lost shit to them don't you see how obsessed they are with kismayo even thoe they have nothing there ironically it was harti who defeated them and there ogaden lackeys in the kismayo front:ulachen001:

Looool Hawiye shouldn't get greedy they have two and half states and the capital numberswise.

So you're saying that both Isaaq and MJ are the same for Khaatumo?

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
@bandit whether or not Somaliland reunites with Somalia, your people will still fall under our command siilaanyolaugh

Khaatumo is a hoop dream whether or not you want to believe it :mjlol:
Don't care xudun taleh and the sanaag area we live on is free if these so called other dhulos want to join so be it if not my group owns most dhulos land will break off and form our own state nearly all of area is in our hands:kanyeshrug:

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
Don't care xudun taleh and the sanaag area we live on is free if these so called other dhulos want to join so be it if not my group owns most dhulos land will break off and form our own state nearly all of area is in our hands:kanyeshrug:
That's why your ameer Galaydh is hiding in the bushes somewhere, can't be staying in one place can we now lol
timthumb.php

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
That's why your ameer Galaydh is hiding in the bushes somewhere, can't be staying in one place can we now lol
timthumb.php
Are you arguing with me about where my people live? Stay in yo lane dumbass as for the picture earlier you shit heads pulled out of taleh close to a year ago now:childplease:
As for ali khalif running around if he really felt threatened he would've went to his clans men land or xudun itself where majority of the ugaryahan militias operates:ehh:
Looool Hawiye shouldn't get greedy they have two and half states and the capital numberswise.

So you're saying that both Isaaq and MJ are the same for Khaatumo?
Yes except mj are cancer who have 2 faces the sub clans who support khatumo with militias are lacking weapons ali khalif and his company have tried different routes to get weapons but each time mj have sabotage them:dwill:They even make up fake articles to divide us:dwill:
This article is about my small laf of ugaryahan
http://taleex.net/2014/03/10/fidmad...to-degaanka-carrooley-by-mohamed-saeed-ismail
These shit heads and there agenda:pacspit:
This dumbass is blaming the fight in taleh on my sub clan calling us ali khalif conspires:pachah1: Apparently we're baharsame backers and work for baharsame agenda:pachah1:
I swear I hate these fuckers and their lies:pacspit:
The hate for garad mashqare:umad:

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
Are you arguing with me about where my people live? Stay in yo lane dumbass as for the picture earlier you shit heads pulled out of taleh close to a year ago now:childplease:
As for ali khalif running around if he really felt threatened he would've went to his clans men land or xudun itself where majority of the ugaryahan militias operates:ehh:
Do you really think I could care less where your little subclan lives? So long as we control the land we eating :eating:

As for the SL army leaving Taleex, well our soldiers can't be there 24/7 they need to get back to civilization every now and then, no? siilaanyolaugh

If Cali Khalif was really serious about this Khaatumo nonsense he'd set up shop somewhere and not running around like the dhoocil he is :umad:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Do you really think I could care less where your little subclan lives? So long as we control the land we eating :eating:

As for the SL army leaving Taleex, well our soldiers can't be there 24/7 they need to get back to civilization every now and then, no? siilaanyolaugh

If Cali Khalif was really serious about this Khaatumo nonsense he'd set up shop somewhere and not running around like the dhoocil he is :umad:
What land you retard?:draketf:
Did you not get the point is back in our hands:draketf:
Stick to what you know that shit hole called hargaise:heh:
As for ali Khalif hoe nigga he can stay the where ever my folks are and he'll be fine we defended xudun a million before the only reason we didn't defend taleh was you fakkits bought out a section of the people who live there we could've stayed like xudun and fight off but the civilians would turn on us:kanyeshrug:
As for taleh you only been there once in your fake country existence don't get cocky little hoe:stopit:
As for ali khalif he can set base where my folks live in taleh district or xudun or in his own clans men land where they stock piled weapons:reallymaury:
Just because your ass condoms called jamac siyaad caught him of guard in saaxdheer doesn't mean anything:reallymaury:
Don't quote me again hoe:ufdup:

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
What land you retard?:draketf:
Did you not get the point is back in our hands:draketf:
Stick to what you know that shit hole called hargaise:heh:
As for ali Khalif hoe nigga he can stay the where ever my folks are and he'll be fine we defended xudun a million before the only reason we didn't defend taleh was you fakkits bought out a section of the people who live there we could've stayed like xudun and fight off but the civilians would turn on us:kanyeshrug:
As for taleh you only been there once in your fake country existence don't get cocky little hoe:stopit:
As for ali khalif he can set base where my folks live in taleh district or xudun or in his own clans men land where they stock piled weapons:reallymaury:
Just because your ass condoms called jamac siyaad caught him of guard in saaxdheer doesn't mean anything:reallymaury:
Don't quote me again hoe:ufdup:
Looks like the keyboard warrior is getting emotional lol

Back in our hands kulaha, since when did giving your ragtag militia some breathing room mean you guys control anything lol. The only place that Khaatumo can actually operate freely is inside the Gaza Strip of Somaliland, Buuhoodle.

If Cali Khalif can stay wherever he wants freely why doesn't set up an administration outside butthole, I mean Buuhoodle :lolbron: Why is he always running hiding in the bushes, or flying to Mogadishu begging like a cheap hooker? :mjlaugh:

Face it Khaatumo ain't getting support from anybody. Somaliland and Puntland are out of the picture, the SFG refuses to help you folks out, and now the Warsangeli don't want anything to do with you guys :mjkkk:. Not to mention that you guys are already divided between each other :mjkkk: (please don't give the spiel about which Farax tribe are the sellouts and which Garaad tribe support Khaatumo cause I could give two shits since you guys are all qurjiiles)

If you're really about this life, why don't you get off your computer, leave your section 8 apartment, fly over to the motherland and start busting some heads :gunsmiley:. Oh wait, the SL soldiers you'd be killing are your fellow kinsmen :mjlol: #DhulosLivesMatter

Last edited:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM

Back in our hands kulaha, since when did giving your ragtag militia some breathing room mean you guys control anything lol. The only place that Khaatumo can actually operate freely is inside the Gaza Strip of Somaliland, Buuhoodle.

If Cali Khalif can stay wherever he wants freely why doesn't set up an administration outside butthole, I mean Buuhoodle :lolbron: Why is he always running hiding in the bushes, or flying to Mogadishu begging like a cheap hooker? :mjlaugh:

Face it Khaatumo ain't getting support from anybody. Somaliland and Puntland are out of the picture, the SFG refuses to help you folks out, and now the Warsangeli don't want anything to do with you guys :mjkkk:. Not to mention that you guys are already divided between each other :mjkkk: (please don't give the spiel about which Farax tribe are the sellouts and which Garaad tribe support Khaatumo cause I could give two shits since you guys are all qurjiiles)

If you're really about this life, why don't you get off your computer, leave your section 8 apartment, fly over to the motherland and start busting some heads :gunsmiley:. Oh wait, the SL soldiers you'd be killing are your fellow kinsmen :mjlol: #DhulosLivesMatter
Your brain dead retard:snoop:Just shut the f*ck up:snoop:If your pretending to be to good to know the difference between different dhulos sub clans then why the f*ck are you talking about buhoodle:snoop:
Open your mind shit head khatumo=taleh&xudun district all the militia man are from there and solely work in sool they never touch buhoodle district while ssc was solely based on buhoodle district ever since they mind raped you people you think every dhulbahante is them:what:
What the f*ck would ali khalif be doing in a district where people don't even finance or add militia to khatumo:stopit:
These ssc nikkas solely existed in buhoodle and were focused on stopping isaaq land expansion ever since that ended the ssc fell apart.:mjdontkno:
I like how you bring up buhoodle even thoe your ass lost to my sub clan in xudun very recently or did you let us win that two:cryinglaughsmiley:
Last time sl forces faced ugarhahan milltia let see the results shall we:heh:
On Monday the 5th of November 2012, Somaliland forces mounted an offensive [1] against Khatumo state forces based in Hudun town.Hudun[2] town is situated in the western parts of Sool province, in what was a relatively peaceful area of Northern Somalia.Pro Somaliland media outlets reported [3] that “the skirmishes” were the result of elements who were trying to intimidate voters in the “local elections [4]” that was held in Somaliland. However the offensive launched by Somaliland on the 5th of November proved to be just the start of what would be a prolonged offensive campaign waged by Somaliland on Khatumo State forces based in Hudun town.Repeated [5] clashes followed on the 28th of November, the 1st, 31st of December, the 23th, 24th of January, the 1st, 13th of February 2013, with the most recent one being on the 8th of March. The offensive on the 8th of March followed the press release [6] by Jacka resources on 6th March of large structural petroleum prospects in North Somalia.In three months’ time Somaliland attacked Hudun a total of nine times. Sources close to Somaliland have confirmed Somaliland is planning a new major offensive. In spite of Somaliland’s continued offensive, Khatumo remains in firm control of Hudun town.
So you basically attacked us 9 times and ran away 9 times:heh:
We ain't losing sleep over you ass nikkas or the jamac siyaad fags:hahaidiot:
Don't open your mouth when you lack knowledge instead of being overconfident dameer at least know the topic your talking about:snoop:

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
Your brain dead retard:snoop:Just shut the f*ck up:snoop:
Why are you getting so emotional over some dusty tuulos that you've never been to? lol
If your pretending to be to good to know the difference between different dhulos sub clans then why the f*ck are you talking about buhoodle:snoop:
Cuz butthole, I mean Buuhoodle, is your little Gaza Strip where you can claim your Khaatumo freely thanks to that Ethiopian border lol. Just be grateful Kulmiye is still in power and believe in minimizing civilian deaths lol. Believe me it can get really ugly really quickly if Somaliland decided to fully engage with you guys.
Open your mind shit head khatumo=taleh&xudun district all the militia man are from there and solely work in sool they never touch buhoodle district while ssc was solely based on buhoodle district ever since they mind raped you people you think every dhulbahante is them:what:
Xudun, maybe. But you're gonna need to do some more convincing to tell me Taleex belongs to you guys. The fact that Somaliland was able to roll in twice last year without any resistance is a testament to the irrelevance of Khaatumo in that area.
What the f*ck would ali khalif be doing in a district where people don't even finance or add militia to khatumo:stopit:
So you're saying Khaatumo can't operate in certain Dhulos districts? How can you be considered a maamul goboleed when you don't meet the 2 gobol requirement nor have full support within the areas you claim?
These ssc nikkas solely existed in buhoodle and were focused on stopping isaaq land expansion ever since that ended the ssc fell apart.:mjdontkno:
So why call themselves Sool, Sanaag, and Cayn if they only existed in Buuhoodle?
So you basically attacked us 9 times and ran away 9 times:heh:
We ain't losing sleep over you ass nikkas or the jamac siyaad fags:hahaidiot:
Don't open your mouth when you lack knowledge instead of being overconfident dameer at least know the topic your talking about:snoop:
You do realize the SL soldiers you guys are fighting are your own cousins? Bragging about killing your fellow kinsmen, damn the inner division is real lol

Btw a word of advice, unless you're willing to go and take up arms with Khaatumo, don't get too emotionally invested in this. This shit ain't deep enough to be catching feelings on the Internet.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Why are you getting so emotional over some dusty tuulos that you've never been to? lol
Your irritating person to talk to you don't know shit but you argue with me a lot:ninja:
Cuz butthole, I mean Buuhoodle, is your little Gaza Strip where you can claim your Khaatumo freely thanks to that Ethiopian border lol. Just be grateful Kulmiye is still in power and believe in minimizing civilian deaths lol. Believe me it can get really ugly really quickly if Somaliland decided to fully engage with you guys.
Just stfu and stop down playing it buhoodle was the first isaaq men ever fought dhulos and it was humiliating:cryinglaughsmiley:You pussies are very good at talking shit over the Internet but on the field you ain't shit:cryinglaughsmiley:
Xudun, maybe. But you're gonna need to do some more convincing to tell me Taleex belongs to you guys. The fact that Somaliland was able to roll in twice last year without any resistance is a testament to the irrelevance of Khaatumo in that area.
:cryinglaughsmiley:
I swear your an embarrassment walking:cryinglaughsmiley:
Here shit head just 9 months ago my people celebrating khatumo southwest taleh.
One little fact your dumbass dont know khatumo is financed by the sub clans in xudun and taleh district the g6 has a guy who was nuur ahmed from taleh there is a reason taleh was the capital:ftw9nwa:
As we speak today taleh and xudun the local millita have fully control over the districts:nvjpqts:
Unless you can name me 2 areas in both districts you sl crew control in those areas:ftw9nwa:

So you're saying Khaatumo can't operate in certain Dhulos districts? How can you be considered a maamul goboleed when you don't meet the 2 gobol requirement nor have full support within the areas you claim?
Where did I say that?:ulachen001:
I know listening is not something your good at they provide us with voice support at most nothing else we also get access to the district but there is nothing there for us I mean when is the last time you folks attack there? Probably 4 years ago:ulachen001:
So why call themselves Sool, Sanaag, and Cayn if they only existed in Buuhoodle?
Idk them unlike us never tried to get everyone together as dhulos:fingerwag:
Dhulbahante have weird mentality of everyone for themselves:ulachen001:

You do realize the SL soldiers you guys are fighting are your own cousins? Bragging about killing your fellow kinsmen, damn the inner division is real lol
Those kinsman are gonna be wipe out by us and ones we do that we'll make sure they don't exist anymore and take there land:eating:

Btw a word of advice, unless you're willing to go and take up arms with Khaatumo, don't get too emotionally invested in this. This shit ain't deep enough to be catching feelings on the Internet.
The only thing stopping me from killing you fuckers is the Atlantic Ocean:eating:
For the time being will stock pile weapons and keep it low profile:eating:

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
The only thing stopping me from killing you fuckers is the Atlantic Ocean:eating:
For the time being will stock pile weapons and keep it low profile:eating:
:damn::dead:
You came strapped :damsel:

You might have won the battle this time, but the war is far from over young blood :angryman:

I respect the dedication though, even though I'm completely against everything you stand for lol

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP

If you actually think that the current situation among Dhulbahante and Warsangeli will remain the way it is in the long term or the medium term, you are mistaken. It took Isaaq 30 years from 1961 to 1991 to finally achieve what the majority of them felt was right in 1961. Unity among Dhulbahante or among the various Harti will take some time for it to coalesce into an identity. Cohesion is formed from shared experience, Somaliland by constantly attacking and trying to force their acceptance of itself, is self-defeating in that it generates a shared experience against which to adhere together.

Remember, the Isaaq's current unity was formed during the 1980s uprising, Somaliland is forging similar unity among the Dhulbahante.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
:damn::dead:
You came strapped :damsel:

You might have won the battle this time, but the war is far from over young blood :angryman:

I respect the dedication though, even though I'm completely against everything you stand for lol
You against me being freedom fighter:dwill:
I need to start scaling back on politics threads am getting to invested:damsel:

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
You against me being freedom fighter:dwill:
I need to start scaling back on politics threads am getting to invested:damsel:
:comeon:

No need to scale back, just don't take it to heart. If someone throws a jab, throw one back :nvjpqts:

If you actually think that the current situation among Dhulbahante and Warsangeli will remain the way it is in the long term or the medium term, you are mistaken. It took Isaaq 30 years from 1961 to 1991 to finally achieve what the majority of them felt was right in 1961. Unity among Dhulbahante or among the various Harti will take some time for it to coalesce into an identity. Cohesion is formed from shared experience, Somaliland by constantly attacking and trying to force their acceptance of itself, is self-defeating in that it generates a shared experience against which to adhere together.

Remember, the Isaaq's current unity was formed during the 1980s uprising, Somaliland is forging similar unity among the Dhulbahante.
The circumstances in the 80s aren't the same as today. Also not all Dhulbahante or Warsangali express the same resentment that you're mentioning as some are content with being part of Somaliland.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
:comeon:

No need to scale back, just don't take it to heart. If someone throws a jab, throw one back :nvjpqts:

The circumstances in the 80s aren't the same as today. Also not all Dhulbahante or Warsangali express the same resentment that you're mentioning as some are content with being part of Somaliland.

Some are not the majority, and this is why the Somaliland project in the east can't succeed. It is the same with Isaaq unionists who oppose what the majority of their clan wants, secession. The Gadabursi and Isaaq have a common culture and can easily form a government of some sort, but the Harti in the east have almost nothing in common with the rest of woqoyie, except a border drawn by some colonial officer.The 80s are a great example, violence starts slowly and then builds up as resistance grows, reaching a level where even unionists become secessionists. This is what happened in Buhoodle, under great military pressure some unity formed, and now Somaliland has given up on ever entering Buhoodle district.

If Somaliland decides that it must reach the british colony borders, it will need to use violence at the same level as that of the kacaan, no way around it Which is why it has not tried to actually do that in the 25 years it has existed. That decision would mean a tribal war of Dir Woqoyie (Isaaq+Gadabursi) and Harti. The one thing that would actually unify the Harti would be such a war, not skirmishes, but a full on war similar to the war in the south of Darod and Hawiye.

Status
Not open for further replies.