How Xassan Sh wants the district based elections

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
Maybe you guys don't need federalism :mjdontkno:

Also btw I can't see any negotiations between Somaliland and Somalia happening until Somalia is fully stabilized. How can you expect Somaliland, which has a functioning system of governance (although it does have its fair share of problems, nevertheless still functioning), to join Somalia which doesn't have a fully functional system of governance?

S

Shamis

Just stay. We've done nothing to hurt you since Morgan bombed Hargeisa. BTW why aren't you guys going after him?

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
Well politically marginalizing us since day 1 is kind of a big deal as well. Not to mention all the revisionism the past regime did to cement the narrative that Isaaqs are "gaalo-raac" and "Somalidiid".

Tbh I have no idea why Somaliland hasn't gone after Morgan, pretty shameful on our part if you ask me

S

Shamis

No one believes that bullshit wallahi. Everyone hates the kacaan too . Political marginalization in a non existent state? We're all getting marginalised and I hope you know Daarood and Hawiye have internal beef within their respective clans and can't stand one another and that's causing the disproportionate number of seats they have. When qabiil voting teeters off and development kicks off it will be regional and you'll have nothing to lose.

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
A lot of Somalis believe that narrative tbh. People constantly peddle the notion that Isaaq are the antithesis to Somali unity, but I digress. When I speak of political marginalization I'm talking about the Southern hegemony that was established immediately after unity, and how it was one of the reasons why Somaliland decided to dissolve the union.

It will be interesting to see what happens with regards to north-south relations once Somalia gets back on its feet. Keep in mind I can't speak on behalf of the SL government, I'm just a passionate student from Canada lol

S

Shamis

Did people personally say these things before you declared independence? I happen to think that the kacaan made up lies about Sayidka and it's only hurt his memory, not Isaaq.

Yeah we'll see. If Somalia disintegrates I'll be team DDSI and f*ck being Somali.

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
Did people personally say these things before you declared independence? I happen to think that the kacaan made up lies about Sayidka and it's only hurt his memory, not Isaaq.

Yeah we'll see. If Somalia disintegrates I'll be team DDSI and f*ck being Somali.
Well there was the failed coup in 1961 following the act of union passed by Parliament so the aspirations for independence were around long before the civil war. I don't think the Kacaan spoke ill of Sayidka but if you can find some records that show otherwise that would be greatly appreciated.

lol @ f*ck being Somali. You can still be a proud Somali while waving a different flag from your fellow compadres. Ethnicity =/= nationality :)

S

Shamis

I'm talking about people slandering Isaaq not when Somaliland wanted independence. They made the Sayid look qabiilist. Some parts of his poems were fabricated and unrecognizable from Gaalo opinions of him. Kacaan were Gaalo raac to the extreme.

No. I won't want anything to do with them if they're that hateful and retarded to not even share a country.

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
I'm talking about people slandering Isaaq not when Somaliland wanted independence. They made the Sayid look qabiilist. Some parts of his poems were fabricated and unrecognizable from Gaalo opinions of him. Kacaan were Gaalo raac to the extreme.

No. I won't want anything to do with them if they're that hateful and retarded to not even share a country.
Great points. Now I gotta get back to work lol lol Cheers

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Just stay. We've done nothing to hurt you since Morgan bombed Hargeisa. BTW why aren't you guys going after him?
Cause they can't:childplease:
As for them joining no one fucking cares but we will never let north and south power sharing ever develop:camby:
Minorities shouldn't be making claims:camby:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
North and South Yemen camal lol
Don't let there crocodile tears fool you everything they say has a qabil angle to it.
the trash called north and south power sharing is alot worst than the fake country they ran around with.
North-south power sharing is hawiye-isaaq power sharing:camby:
As long as darod exist that will never happen we don't agree on alot but we all agree on that part:camby:

S

Shamis

That didn't even cross my mind lol wtf is going on. How will Hawiye dominate in the South?

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
That didn't even cross my mind lol wtf is going on. How will Hawiye dominate in the South?
Dhulos and warsangeli will become minority in the north while all hawiye will out number the 3 darod sub clans left in south Somalia cementing us as minority in all of somalia:draketf:
Somalia will be burn to the ground before we let that happen:mjohreally:
They tried to do it by force in the early 90s look who's standing:mjohreally:

S

Shamis

As an emergency measure would you ever join Puntland to stop that from happening?

Who's standing?

Status
Not open for further replies.