How the 275 parliament seats were divided

Puntland first is all I'm hearing.

Puntland will push for Confederation it seems. SSc is silent because they go where the wind takes them.

Somaliland won't entertain Puntland and definitely not push for some kind of deal. Our borders are inherited not based on expediency. We wish them well on their journey.
This might be beyond your purview. It is a .So affair, and only for the nomads to engage, and would not mind receiving the casually inclined astute, distant observers.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Puntland exit @Hassan Garguute Buldanana derail train
IMG_6798.jpeg

Nagu kala wada ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ gurgurte halo bixiyo somalia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด

Last edited:
Maya adeer I think its unfair that they get majority seats under magaca dir when they dont even claim to be dir. ask any issaq person they will tell you.

That's AY & IOG doing to underrepresent Isaaq. We're a standalone clan and deserve 61 seats not be thrown under Dir umbrella and given half their seats. Dir alone can't possibly demand 61 seats without Isaaq. Their largest clan is Sameroon. Isaaq absent and lack of participation made it easy to play with our allocation. Getting half of Dir automatically increase the political influence of the other 3 clans.

That's would be like merging Hawiye & Dir under Irir Samaale political alliance if the 1960. Using Hawiye & Darood under alliance during SYL days to justify grouping them together.

Mudug_gyal

ุจู…ุง ูŠุฑุถูŠ ุงู„ู„ู‡ Feminist
VIP
Dir alone can't possibly demand 61 seats without Isaaq. Their largest clan is Sameroon.
Samaroon are definitely not the largest. Maybe within somalia then yes. Thats because dir are scattered everywhere. Most of them live outside somalia. Also if you guys are not dir then stop eating all the representation of another clan haram

Samaroon are definitely not the largest. Maybe within somalia then yes. Thats because dir are scattered everywhere. Most of them live outside somalia. Also if you guys are not dir then stop eating all the representation of another clan haram
Lol that's what we been saying since 1991. Majority of Isaaq are loud and clear. We don't want to be part of your government. The 28 seats you handpick from our mercenaries are your doing. That's why whenever someone says Somaliland is a country you guys jump in with the 28 MPs and the many malayacni positions within SFG. Walking contradiction. You ever asked yourself why the 28 Isaaq MPs are always picked from Mogadishu and not Hargeisa?

Sameroon are the largest Dir clan in Somalia. Awdal is an exclusive Dir region that has more people than Jilib & Jamaame. Close second are Biyoomal though.

Mudug_gyal

VIP
You ever asked yourself why the 28 Isaaq MPs are always picked from Mogadishu and not Hargeisa?
Also why from hargeisa? Why not from goojacade or borama? Dont tell me because its the capital. Its so weird how you want independence but refuse independence for others

Also why from hargeisa? Why not from goojacade or borama? Dont tell me because its the capital. Its so weird how you want independence but refuse independence for others

Why most Darood got chosen from Bosasso , Garoow and Kismayo? It's the capital and the largest city. Besides you're talking about the Isaaq 28 seats. You want our seats to be chosen on Borama?

You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Mudug_gyal

VIP
You can't have your cake and eat it too.
Lol the irony. Also I was talking about the case for somaliland independence btw. You dont want to be under somalia but want to rule over other people against their will. This is why I think Somaliland isnโ€™t ready for independence. No offense.

Lol the irony. Also I was talking about the case for somaliland independence btw. You dont want to be under somalia but want to rule over other people against their will. This is why I think Somaliland isnโ€™t ready for independence. No offense.
And I was talking about Isaaq seats, the hole point of your rant. If you're not willing to grant Somaliland independence than stop crying bout our 28 seats.

Mudug_gyal

VIP
If you're not willing to grant Somaliland independence than stop ing bout our 28 seats.
Im not ing . Somaliland is settling and stealing the 28 seats from another clan because they know they are not getting independence. Its one rule for everybody. If somaliland want to be independent then so should SSC and awdal land. Youโ€™re not special point black period. Ssc free and awdal free.

Mudug_gyal

VIP
How convenient. I'm glad HSM is forcefully centerlize-ing the political system in the south. It will leave your kind with little room to wiggle. The 4.5 system is on its last leg.
You are right. Iโ€™ll admit somaliland was smarter than puntland in this case. But free Khatumo still. How do you like that?

Im not ing . Somaliland is settling and stealing the 28 seats from another clan because they know they are not getting independence. Its one rule for everybody. If somaliland want to be independent then so should SSC and awdal land. Youโ€™re not special point black period. Ssc free and awdal free.

You're too far gone at this point. You realize we didn't ask or agree on it, so how can we steal it? It's your politicians idea to minimize Isaaq influence in the government. If we're not included under Dir we would have gotten 61 seats or 5.5 formula. So you had 3 options, give Isaaq 61 seats, allocate us under Dir with 28 seats or don't give us seats at all which would only enforce our case for independence. You didn't give us these 28 seats out of the goodness of your hearts, you were forced to do that. Which is why I'm glad this system is falling apart.

SST ma hoyada ba leh? I'm from the said regions and I'm with Somaliland. These regions are shared and we'll never give up our lands to Somalia.

Mudug_gyal

VIP
You're too far gone at this point. You realize we didn't ask or agree on it, so how can we steal it? It's your politicians idea to minimize Isaaq influence in the government. If we're not included under Dir we would have gotten 61 seats or 5.5 formula. So you had 3 options, give Isaaq 61 seats, allocate us under Dir with 28 seats or don't give us seats at all which would only enforce our case for independence. You didn't give us these 28 seats out of the goodness of your hearts, you were forced to do that. Which is why I'm glad this system is falling apart.

SSC ma hoyada ba leh? I'm from the said regions and I'm with Somaliland. These regions are shared and we'll never give up our lands to Somalia.
Youโ€™re acting as if Somalia had put a gun to your head and forced you to take those seats. Yall accepted because you didnt want to be left out from the aid and the money dont lie now. Somalia offered it as good will, and also because southerners naively assume everyone from waqooyi galbeed is dir. and yes ssc hooyadeey ba leh, its harti land cry about it. Ssc will never give up their lands to Somaliland. Somaliland game is flawed and entitled. Im just giving constructive criticism

Mudug_gyal

VIP
I never claimed we were special. I said we're the majority of these regions minus Sool and we never agreed to 4.5, when your nacasnimo exposed you're calling for back up. Typical Xaarti.
You maadd ahahah it was never that serious chill sis๐Ÿ˜‚ not our fault ssc wants to join us instead