Votes: 12 22.2%
  • Three times per day

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Every other day (akhas)

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Once a week (extra akhas)

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
Showering once a day is fine but showering 2-3 times a day is excessive. I myself skip a day maximum unless I've been physically active, then I don't skip a day.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
What kind of question is this ?

Wow I think OP is definitely a sibling of Google , gathering information how many times the users would shower.
Jk don't be offended kkkkkk

To answer this complex questions , I will have to dive into to this dynamics, thoroughly explain the full contexts. Which tbh I have no idea to string this paragraph but I'll try my best to be concise for anyone to comprehend the readings.

I don't think many would admit how many times they use buckets/running showers to utilitise their hygiene.

Every human being should clean themselves 2-3 times weekly , regularly , it depends on the season of the weather , the climate etc if the sun is scorching heat , then you're obliged to wash everyday.
Remember people are different , not the same , so we cannot justify.
However
Washing excessively can damage your skin glands , you may have showered but still have dried skin , and you still look like you want to take a shower , so do it moderately.

I am not assuming right of the bat , that this is linked with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder to those who wash three times a day , like I said the climate , the country are the major factor.

I shower once a month since over-showering might cause healthy bacteria to be flushed away, so no thanks. People I meet who shower on a daily basis stink like shit.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I usually take a shower once or twice daily.

People that skip days of showers are nasty. And they always smell bad even if they say they don’t :stopit:

If you do not shower daily u have Jiinaah

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I shower once a month since over-showering might cause healthy bacteria to be flushed away, so no thanks. People I meet who shower on a daily basis stink like shit.

Body odor is very closely associated with diet. Mostly processed and plant foods in my experience. Most people who do something like a carnivorous diet long enough note that they lose bad breath, arm-pit stink and general bad body odor which is probably owed to some form of dysbiosis in their microbiome being resolved as you imply. This also fits with my own experience. Even those close to me like the miss note how I never wake up with bad breath and I pretty much gave up body wash and mostly deo too after noticing how pointless they had become without all the veggies and processed crap in my diet.

That being said, I still bathe on a daily basis. Just with hot water and a coarse loofah, though. Only really use soap for my hands as I find at least that somewhat indicated in the literature I'm familiar with. But yeah, even toothpaste and shampoo long became irrelevant. It's sad how people basically ignore a clear signal their body is giving them that what they're eating is crap and unhealthy for them by covering that signal up with shampoo, soaps, toothpastes and perfumes rather than getting to the root of why they smell so bad without these things.

It makes intuitive sense as well. There wouldn't have been deodorants, soaps and perfumes during the Paleolithic. Some people may have played with flowers and herbs but all year and all the time? I somehow doubt that. So was everyone just smelling horrible and somehow magically attracting mates and not scaring off family and friends in their hunter-gatherer band? Probably not. They probably just didn't smell or smell much to begin with. It makes intuitive sense too.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Body odor is very closely associated with diet. Mostly processed and plant foods in my experience. Most people who do something like a carnivorous diet long enough note that they lose bad breath, arm-pit stink and general bad body odor which is probably owed to some form of dysbiosis in their microbiome being resolved as you imply. This also fits with my own experience. Even those close to me like the miss note how I never wake up with bad breath and I pretty much gave up body wash and mostly deo too after noticing how pointless they had become without all the veggies and processed crap in my diet.

That being said, I still bathe on a daily basis. Just with hot water and a coarse loofah, though. Only really use soap for my hands as I find at least that somewhat indicated in the literature I'm familiar with. But yeah, even toothpaste and shampoo long became irrelevant. It's sad how people basically ignore a clear signal their body is giving them that what they're eating is crap and unhealthy for them by covering that signal up with shampoo, soaps, toothpastes and perfumes rather than getting to the root of why they smell so bad without these things.

It makes intuitive sense as well. There wouldn't have been deodorants, soaps and perfumes during the Paleolithic. Some people may have played with flowers and herbs but all year and all the time? I somehow doubt that. So was everyone just smelling horrible and somehow magically attracting mates and not scaring off family and friends in their hunter-gatherer band? Probably not. They probably just didn't smell or smell much to begin with. It makes intuitive sense too.

Your body odor is connected to your weight. Lose weight huuno

I was really depressed at one point last year and would shower like once a week and I never smelled...I did make sure to wash my privates and my armpits everyday tho

How dirty are you to shower everyday 2-3 x? If you make wudu 5x a day why would you need to shower that many times? 😂

Anyway I shower every second day.
Right? Why do you need to shower several times a day? Barring gym or going out, every second day is what works for me. There's no way you smell that bad in one day, the Japanese in their working week shower once a day at night so they're clean and ready for bedtime and work the following day, the weekend is usually just a quick bath, these people are lying lol.